HP 20" Touchscreen LCD AIO Desktop

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
I Woot therefore I wooters.us!

HP 20" Touchscreen LCD AIO Desktop [Refurbished] - $529.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * HP 300-1020 4GB, 500GB, Win 7 64, 20” Touchscreen LCD AIO Desktop

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

cnet

Amazon

Product Website

Congrats to all who bagged a Bag!

THE ONE FRICKEN TIME I GO TO TAKE A WELL DESERVED CRAP… I COME BACK AND ITS A BAG OF CRAP AND I’M TO F***** LATE ITS NOT FAIR I TELLS YOU IT"S NOT FAIR.

:’(

Er - not necessarily. Normally, you are correct about titles, but this particular instance is a sticky wicket, owing to the religious issues involved. Again, many people feel that capitalizing “god” to refer to anyone but the Creator is offensive. So “Chief petty officer” is incorrect, but “Woot gods” is acceptable (and perhaps preferred).

That was quick!!

k

The BOC order page still hasn’t even loaded for me, lol.

BOC came and went, without myself getting one as always
I don’t know why I bother

Well First chance i ever had and failed, didnt even get past the buy page. DOnt think im ever going to try again tho. THree days wasted? Ill just buy the stupid products i want from other sites.

Monitor resolution is not even 1080

Cant even type my level of frustration right now. Awake for 3 days for a BOC. All the money this company makes and they cant upgrade the server?! I saw the tweet for BOC 30 seconds before it went on the site, I know i had to be one of the first. All i get is those fun 503 server time out’s… FML

FUDGE

That’s all you’ve got?!

Soooo close to a BOC. No!!!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

I really hate you Woot!

I never get the damn bag

I swear

all the time…

grr

woot you should only let those who already buy crap get a bag of crag…all these lurkers…

hrrumpfh!

Gosh I hope I get it! I hope I get! I hope I get it! :slight_smile:

Gosh I hope I get it! I hope I get! I hope I get it! :slight_smile:

bah. Time to go be productive