I will be saying good bye to Woot, you have lost what you started. Shame on you for folding to the man. Shame on you

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8 Likes

10 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Doctor Who

I must say that even if there was nothing in the future at Woot resembling a BOC, I’d still shop and chat at Woot.
The whole BOC thing was kinda a little bonus thing. I’ve only been here since 2011 but I really do like it here.
Announced departures always seem a bit dramatic though…

14 Likes

This is my first final goodbye. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Hey, maybe see what the payoff is regarding the whole bag of crap thing? It’s a promotion so I’m guessing it’s not quite what we think it might be. I don’t have any inside info, but I wouldn’t jump to conclusions.

Unless you’re talking about Amazon owning Woot. Because that happened in 2010, which was fourteen years ago.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

12 Likes

This is my final first goodbye.

9 Likes

This is only like the fifth rage quit this week.

Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

13 Likes

How many rage quits have you threatened us with?

7 Likes

Haha, you’ll never get rid of me. I enjoy this.

MORE STUFF FOR ME!

10 Likes

I think you just threatened us. Shame on you.

7 Likes

Cat Hug GIF

8 Likes

It isnt just the “prize” its the experience.

Ya know the adrenaline rush of clicking. The cheers when another person gets one. The anticipation of when the next one will show up. The thrill of finding a hidden one.
Yea the disappointment, but thats part of the game.

Who needs the movies when we have Woot.

11 Likes

The boxes piled up so high in the living room that you can no longer find the dog or your youngest child

AND the credit card bill at the end of the month

So much fun!

9 Likes

Sassy Good Bye GIF

7 Likes

Pretty sure it’s like the people who said they were leaving the US after the 2016 election. We’re still stuck with them, too, so… :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Finally, this is my first good bye.
Good Bye No GIF

8 Likes

You might not be aware but there’s a political thread where you can discuss subjects like this. :wink:

8 Likes

If you leave, then who is gonna help me annoy Peace every day?!?

3 Likes

Sup

6 Likes

Peace requires a certain kind of annoyance.

2 Likes