Dragonly Love (920 estimated votes)
by: sparklzk27

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 2 days, 11 hours
Nobodys’ child (528 estimated votes)
by: radiomode

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 11 hours, 22 minutes
If all your friends… (512 estimated votes)
by: findingthefourth

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/findingthefourth/If_all_your_friends…-b1hp98-s.jpg

4th Place:
Fog’d: 40 minutes
lol evolution. (476 estimated votes)
by: edgarrmcherly

edgar’s first fog end right?

huh.

I believe you are correct

Hope he wins…

Well, nothing there that I think I’d buy for myself, and I really think that if I bought one for my Mom I wouldn’t get it in time for Mother’s Day, and I don’t want to shell out the extra $5 shipping.

Congratulations to the artists, especially those who haven’t been in the fog before. Well done, and good luck to all.

Side note: Wish KLSWoot’s “motherly nature” had made it. It’s a lovely design.

Congrats to the top 4. It’ll be interesting to see the final numbers … although I suspect that Cwarrington’s predictions are pretty good this week.

Wow! I really appreciate all the votes!

crossing my fingers for Nobody’s child. first shirt id be buying in a looong time.

No cute pregnant animals?

Indeed.

Likely beaten out by a hideously blocky bridge (do you people EVER LOOK at these designs before you click away like a voting woodpecker?), but still, congrats to Edgar for actually fighting it out this week. Here’s hoping one of the most unique artists on woot finally pulls off a derby placement, even if it has to be on one of his less brilliant designs.

Best wishes to all the artists! I’m really hoping for the amoeba and the dragons, and really like radiomode’s sense of humor. I look forward to seeing how the votes play out.

After wearing Lady out of Water yesterday, then Plan B today, the feel of a large block of ink is firmly imprinted on me right now. I love Lady, but that much ink in one place isn’t as comfortable, so as much as I think the idea is funny, I can’t picture myself wearing the bridge.

agreed - funny idea, too much ink. if a tee-shirt can’t breathe in phoenix, I might as well be wearing a hefty bag with a neck & arm holes in it… especially with summer approaching.
congratulations to all the foggers though.

Congrats to those designers in the Fog. I look forward to buying nobody’s child, its a great shirt, and finally a black shirt I would wear! Keep up the good work edgar, im fairly new to shirt.woot and I love your work, especially the marching shirt in green in the last derby. I look forward to that one placing, once honorable mention shirts get their own derby.

ITA.
Couldn’t have said it better.

double post - sorry

EXACTLY!!! What’s with that? It would look stupid on a shirt. I think people forget these designs get printed on a shirt. which is sad because Edgar’s design was PERFECT. They always are though.

Wooters are anti talent.

Adders are anti-opinion