ISO 7X Isometric Workout Bar

Good for the winter. The wifey has one and loves it. And she swears by it. She even does it while one the treadmill…well some of the exercises.

I can’t ever remember seeing this item…weird.

Maybe a little but i have seen them atleast 3 times now!

then you get monster cables

I love my shake weight…N 4 3.

And you were in the mall at the time?

In just seven days, I can make you a man!

^^X^^

They were sold during the last wootoff and were on sellout jan 3rd! I guess thats why I remember them because they were sold recently… atleast they are cheaper this time! :slight_smile:

Isn’t that a bit of a (wait for it…)

STRETCH?

I bought one of these at my local sports store a couple years back. The only thing it does well is trip me up when I walk to the dryer at night. Your money is far better spent on a monkey with stretchy arms and a cape. Trust me.

I could work out during the 7 seconds it takes me to get a beer out of the fridge from the couch!

As long as I don’t cut my hair I won’t need this product…although I’m dating this new girl named Delilah who thinks I need to take a little off of the sides…

For around $10 you better pick up this ISO 7x! I received one for my birthday around 2 years ago (Good for Birthday, NOT CHRISTMAS). I can guarantee you will love it!

In a galaxy far far away and a long time ago I had some of those spring type iso chest muscle developers, 2 handles and you would stretch the springs across your chest…worked great until I got chest hair.

Got one of these last Woot-Off. The bar is very hard to pull apart and keep apart. I know that is the point, but it’s crazy hard. My boyfriend couldn’t even hold it apart for more than a second. You need to already be a seasoned body-builder to do most of the really intense workouts with this thing. It’s been under my bed since it arrived I am afraid.

Monkeys? Will they be selling monkeys SOON? PLEASE?

I’m starting to think Woot is trying to tell me something…

A weakling weighing 98 pounds,
Got sand in his face, when Kicked to the ground.
His girl split on him
And then, in the gym,
The Sweat from his pores,
As he worked for his cause…
Made him glisten and gleam
And with massage…
And just a little bit of steam…
He was Thin, but quite Clean!

I told you…stuff just Has to come out of my brain every once in awhile…

^^X^^

Does this bar have free drinks?

Why are you walking to the dryer at night?