It's BLACK FRIDAY! What are you doing?

It's BLACK FRIDAY! What are you doing?

Waiting for a BOC :hugs:

4 Likes

@Hydnrich1 me too! And a circut or silhoutte vinyl cutting machine. LOL I have a varied tastes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will have to wait until 0800 CT or later. At least I won’t be up all night waiting for a BOC.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

So I seem to recall a midnight message on a thread from @ThunderThighs about BOCs

1 Like

“Probably” was also part of that message. I waited up for it too.

1 Like

That was a “maybe” if I remember correctly. Now I saw a message the fun starts at 0800 CT.

2 Likes

I read only the words that make me happy and ignore the rest.

5 Likes

Sounds like my son. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Watching the woot app

1 Like

@ThunderThighs all I heard there was, “you won a NES”

2 Likes

1 Like

Funny you mention it, I could go for a waffle.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already (still learning the forums) but I thought the Woot-Off doesn’t start till 8am cst? Or does that start time apply to Sellout and not the other two?
Either way, I enjoy it all :slight_smile:

Just the main one on Sellout/Clearance.

The other two sites march to their own drummer apparently.

Wondering if I’ll be able to participate in today’s WTF pricing event. The link in the email brings me to this screen:

Nope. Woot’s decided you can’t play along. It’s nothing personal except it’s totally personal.

Earlier they tweeted out a link to that Prime coupon thing (spend $25 and get $10 to spend on $25 later) but the link had that same error. I took that personally, as well. It’s all a conspiracy and I will be making an hour-long YouTube video explaining it in great detail.

Or you could just try this link:

Yes, I saw that, but am still concerned. There have been tiny things here and there going wrong. Since this is the only thing I’m really interested in getting, I feel fairly confident I won’t be able to even try for it. LOL.