JLab Earbuds

JLab J6M is $3 more at Amazon everyday. Add in Woot’s $5 shipping, you you’d be better off buying from Amazon if you have Prime.

Given how hard I am on earbuds at work lately (stupid manual labor), this is perfect timing.

I accidentally put a pair of the J6M’s through my washing machine. I threw them in some rice afterwards and they still work.

Did not have good luck with these the last time around, picked up a pair and within a month they developed a short in the left ear bud.

Also, note that the mic does not have volume control.

I owned two pairs of these…left ear went out within a week of light use in both pairs. They have good customer service, but not worth the hassle on cheap earbuds.

Is the JLab warranty actually from JLab, or does Woot merely refund your purchase?

I bought a pair of these from amazon a few months ago, they worked great for about 2 days then started sounding really crappy, save your money for something better.

+1 on the dead left ear. less than a month of use, maybe 10 uses. not completely dead, but if you don’t hold the cord in just the right way it cuts out. might as well be dead.