Karcher 1750 PSI Pressure Washer

LOL, so no grown up things? j/k

I have this one, paid a little more for it new but on sale at Lowe’s about a year ago. Worth the money if you have a driveway and walkways, plus it’s cheaper than therapy. If mine had broken by now I would buy this.

Crapahoola.

Had one. Bought a better one not long after.

If the bidet conversion kit isn’t included, forget it.

Anyone know if these are any good? I was stupid and broke up with my boyfriend before he fixed mine and returned it

These Karcher pressure washers are a piece of crap, My lasted just 3 months, would have cost more to fix than buy a new one save your money

It will wash away sins.

In for 3.

They’re going for the elusive wootoff quality post.

Hey, what was that URL again?

Poor reviews on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Karcher-3-67-Electric-Pressure-Washer/dp/B000PGQIFK

Nah… he just really likes to clean his undercarriage…

HA!

Quality Post!

Do they exist…

You’re gonna need a 5000 psi washer after I get done with it.

K guys… get ready… word has it that there is going to be a 5 karat diamond ring next… for 1.99… PLUS 5 dollars shipping… LOL

Bought one of these on a previous wootoff (last winter) and when went to use it 5 months later (when my hose thawed out) i found that the nozzle that connects to the pump was busted.

I looked over the broken pieces and noted the plastic was pretty low quality (visible air “bubbles” in seen in the plastic) and differing shades of black.

So much the the 30 day warranty!

I would avoid this item! But if you must buy one, make sure to inspect it thoroughly before your 30 days runs out.

Saw one once…once.

I agree. I bought one from woot a while back and it came literally rattling from all of the plastic parts that had come apart and broken on the inside. The soap dispensing did not work and it seems very very cheaply made. I regret this purchase.

I just assumed that eh Hamster (Gerbil?) running Woot’s servers got tired or had a heart and died and while they were replacing it he tried to post, hence the multi posting.

I have a similar model which is a few years old. Still going strong, no issues, no breakage.