Karcher Power Washer & Car Kit

I grabbed one of these before they sold out and love it so far. I’ve done both decks with the floor cleaning attachment and also pressure washed all of my screened in porches having no trouble with flow or components breaking. As said before when treated right these things are great. Defiantly recommend the floor cleaning attachment my decks look brand new again, the AR was worth every penny.

I have this Karcher power washer, though I picked mine up used off of Craigslist. For my needs, it’s been just fine. I’ve used it to clean the exterior of the house and garage, clean our small deck and wash the cars.

I break it out a few times a year, and have had no issues with it at all. Then again, I only paid $40 for mine, so I had limited expectations going in.

I got the AR Blue Clean washer on woot a while ago for $70 or $80. We used it to clean the side of our house which was really, really dirty. It worked great. Also cleaned deck with it. The woot comments on the unit were generally good, and I agree with them.