Keystone Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier

Keystone Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier

You’ll need to dump the water bin & scrub (soap & water… both of them) occasionally to avoid mineral build up. If you don’t, eventually it will get slimy and stank like dirty gym socks/sour mop

I had a Lasko (similar but different) so this one may not operate the same as mine did

EDIT: Never mind… I had a Humidifier and this is a Dehumidifier (why would you sell a dehumidifier in winter… unless you enjoy snoring like a locomotive)

Check with your local utilities WRT rebates if you are upgrading from an older unit. I rec’d $30 back on the new one, and then another $30 after turning in the old. That’s like 50% off! :grinning:

1 Like

I have the 70 pint version in my basement. Its been running for a little over 1 year with no problems works great. It really grabs the water out of the air. Bought this one as a backup.

1 Like

The same reason why another site would send patio heaters in unlucky packages to recipients in the middle of summer.

Because they can.

I wondered who refurbished it. A Keystone factory, or the 15 year old kid down the street.

For your basement. My basement is damp, even in the winter. If I set the humidity to 50%, I probably get a bucket or so a week out of my dehumidifier in the winter. In the summer it will fill every day.

A 3rd party.