Klipsch Synergy 12-inch Powered Subwoofer

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Klipsch Synergy 12-inch Powered Subwoofer
$219.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: New
Product: 1 Klipsch Synergy KSW12 12" Powered Subwoofer

Great deal. Downward firing means absolutely no apartments.

Guys u cover the speakers on woot and subwoofer here?! Why are your prices go up with recession instead of down?

It’s…big…and I don’t think the rest of my dorm would appreciate it…

Never stopped any of my neighbors… assholes

shirt.woots are still $10 :slight_smile:

I paid $460 8 years ago for my 12" klipsch powered subwoofer it still kicks a%$ this is a great buy

If you want a nice tight sub go with the velodyne 12" , this is oversized and has a boomy messy bass, I had this one the cone gave out in less than a year and I have a Yamaha class A amp with virtually 0 distortion.

so this is the klipsh ksw-12 and not the synergy sub-12 right?

Hopefully this is better than the KSW-10 which has NO BASS and cheap build quality.

yes, it’s the KSW-12 with crappy amp. I almost crapped myself when I saw a 12" Klipsch sub for less than $250, which is what I paid for my SUB-12 on Black Friday and it is EXCELLENT for a mid price range sub.

This sub slams!!! klipsch 12" powered sub. just plug it into the back of any 5.1 or 7.1 home theater receiver and your good to go for all the low end bass needed!!! GREAT PRICE. The lowest i was able to find this sub for was 300.00 and its the old paper cone model. This one has the updated woofer in it. If you need a sub - grab it - 219.00 IS A STEAL!!!

Rockin’!

http://ocnav.com/images/woot/Woot_Sub.png

I have owned a 12" klipsch powered sub for a few years now; puts out some mean bass. I paid $400 from best buy; this is a killer deal. I bought the RF-35 speakers that woot sold a while back. This combo sounds good with whatever sound you want to throw at them.

Why would your amp matter? This is a powered sub. It gets its signal fed directly from your pre-amp, doesn’t it?

Don’t suppose there’s any way this could replace the sub for a Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 set? The ProMedia sub has a built in amp, so I’m betting it’s a no-go.

Just don’t put it on the floor and you’re fine. Subwoofers are unidirectional.

That is, of course, unless you want you neighbors to start upward firing!
West-Siiiiide!!!

I’ve got to pay more attention to specs before I buy … all of the subwooders I own are omnidirectional … dang …