Large Trader Joe's Shopping Bag Tote Beach Bag Book Bag Cotton Canvas Embroided

Large Trader Joe's Shopping Bag Tote Beach Bag Book Bag Cotton Canvas Embroided

4 Likes

We missed this one! Argh!

5 Likes

Was this a good deal for one of these totes?

4 Likes

We are pretty sure.

This one is cotton and washable. That is why we liked these so much.

6 Likes

Darn I wanted this maybe next time

5 Likes

Oh ok. Washable, you say? That would’ve been nice.

3 Likes

Darn missed it. Probably gonna need to invest in some sturdy reuseable shopping bags now that WM is phasing out plastic bags.

3 Likes

I was just talking about these over on the Bags… thread.

These are still available directly from TJ’s, if you have one near you. Only $5, and the best grocery bags I own. They were OOS for a while, but back now - just saw them there a couple days ago.

6 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Woot states these are embroidered. Thought the ones at Trader Joe’s were silk screened?

5 Likes

@ThunderThighs

How does Woot define “Embroided?”:person_shrugging:

4 Likes

We don’t. :slight_smile: It’s these on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Shopping-Cotton-Embroided/dp/B013KOUPN4

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Yes, these are definitely embroidered. Most of the TJ’s bags are printed, but these cotton canvas ones are top quality!!
Mine are out in the car, but I’ll take a close up pic later when I go out (if I remember, LOL).

4 Likes

Embroidery pics:

7 Likes

Makes us even sadder we missed it.:tired_face:

Next time.:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to take those pictures.

It was really quite nice of you.:+1:

2 Likes

One of the veteran’s caregiver heard us talking about the Trader Joe’s bag.

She just showed up at the VA with two, one for each of us. So we both will have one when we go on soft serve runs. Not sure how we are going to carry them in the bags, but we will figure it out.:icecream::person_shrugging::+1::paw_prints:

3 Likes

I imagine these were being sold by a reseller on Amazon who bought up all the stock when they were going to be temporarily unavailable in the TJ stores, because they could price gouge & hike up the price a lot, and now that they are back in TJ stores for the regular $5 price, they were clearance-ing them out here on Woot.

So glad to hear you were able to get one gifted to you - that sounds like a super nice person :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of friend’s nurses told us they are $3.99 at the Trader Joe’s near him. So…wow!…huge markup!:grimacing:

4 Likes