LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55", 65" or 77"

$147 off for a refurb in the 55” compared to Amazon’s regular price. Don’t know if that’s worth it…

2 Likes

[thanks to Froodyfrog for pointing me to the previous discussion]

Whenever there’s a new listing, a new thread gets created, without any automatic linking to the old thread(s).

2 Likes

Its 1350 on amazon for 55 inch, rather buy new.

2 Likes

Is this a factory/manufacturer refurb? Or a third party?

Third party.

2 Likes

Hi there. As @Froodyfrog noted, it’s refurbished by a 3rd party vendor.

If an item is manufacturer refurbished, we list it as “Factory Reconditioned”

Is the stand included? I don’t see it listed in the “What’s in the box” section.

Yes, the stand is included.

For what it’s worth to anyone on the fence: I got mine last week and it came in the original factory box, all of the original wrapping, styrofoam, etc. The tv screen itself still had the original protector plastic on it. For all intents and purposes this was a new open-box “refurb” (as opposed to a “something was wrong with it” refurb). Anecdotal of course, but I’m very satisfied so far.

1 Like

@jALKERWAY Thanks for the comment man, I ordered one today, cant wait to get it.

What is the cosmetic condition of these TVs? Also, I just called Woot and was told these units are refurbished by LG. Did they feed me a line?

Yeah, not all of customer service knows the ins and outs of our products.

This is refurbished by one of our vendors. If it’s manufacturer refurbished, we list it as Factory Reconditioned.

These should be Grade A. There may be some signs of a previous life but nothing that impairs use and enjoyment.

What is the return policy for this TV? Is there any warranty? The TV im replacing was our purchased from woot 9 years ago, so I’m not overly concerned. Just doing some research and have read about a few potential issues with these oled panels.

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty.

It’s a large/bulky item, so:
Woot! FAQ

If the TV is damaged, you can reach out to CS, and they’d be glad to help you out.

2 Likes