Logitech Wireless USB Music System for PC

Being 2.4 ghz, does this interfere with ones wifi setup?

Confused here… I thought sound depends on the stereo system/speakers that you have, not on this wireless system, since it does not have a speaker…

I have this and it works really well. Played Christmas music during an all day party and never once lost music or had to change a CD. Plan on buying a couple for gifts.

bluetooth transmission is mediocre… make sure there are no other interfering radio waves otherwise the music will get choppy! - I’d bite if it were half the price and worked w/ foobar!(prob does…)

well its 2.4 GHz so it should be able to get it up to a couple rooms away

Welcome to the club! I’ve got the streamer, a G15 keyboard, an MX518 mouse, a Freedom Cordless joystick and the Z-680 5.1 speaker system.

But I’m no fanboy… :wink:

its not the same one

Wonderful, Thank you Woot! I’ve been waiting for this since before December. JR.com actually would have decent price if they would ever enable googlecheckout… however Woot comes through again with the best price.

Thank you Woot.

Advocatus
Charter Member

I got one several months ago in the last woot … was 10$ more then.

Works great, I love it.

Only problem is, out in the shop I “borrow” my neighbor’s wireless internet, which is tenuous at best. When I use the wireless music system it kills the wireless on my laptop. Don’t know if it would do so if I had a stronger signal…

woot sold these a couple times before for half the price. they are great but from what im told, you cant use more than one at a time. I cant even play audio through the pc speakers when im using one of those or the logitec wireless headphones. cant use more than one set of headphones at a time. its sucks. you have to shut any programs down that are running any audio first also.

I don’t need it, but yet i can’t stop myself from buying my first woot!! I now feel like a free man, and a man that can goto bed in peace…thanks woot!

I hope you did the math on the shipping too…

my first woot!

i just popped my cherry!!

hopefully this will lead me to become a woot whore

WOOT listed this item with me in mind, because I returned one from woot, a couple months ago because it was RCA and not USB. I have to say, sorry woot, I didnt wait around and got one on amazon. thanks for thinking of me. :stuck_out_tongue:

You suck at Math and at Reading. Perhaps paying attention in 3rd grade would have helped.

Thats the wrong item. And its $24.99 PLUS $21.99 shipping. That makes it $46.98 - which is certainly NOT cheaper than $44.99.

Is it me, or do Woot’s HI-LAR-iously clever descriptions usually fail to tell you what a product actually does? I’m pretty technically proficient, but I’m not a big music person, so I’m not innately familiar with stuff like this.

It’s not the first time I’ve been totally lost by Woot’s super-funny-aren’t-we-hip-and-clever descriptions … and I’ve seen other people in the comment rooms that had to do web searches to figure out just what the heck the piece-of-junk-of-the-day actually did.

That said … I’m pretty sure I don’t want this, so I’m going to bed. My luck, it’ll end up being a “control the mind of your worst enemy with the touch of this here button” device or something.

Night all …

Yes, I just realized what I typed wasn’t phrased correctly.
I meant that from dongle to reciever, the transmission is great.
I can stream music from my laptop with the bluetooth dongle and move around.
Just a bit more wireless freedom. :slight_smile:

Not the same setup, my man. That’s for the Ipod, and doesn’t have the remote, either.

Bought it for my Tivoli system…should work great! WOOT, WOOT, WOOT!!!

do you get a volume discount?