Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

We grew up calling it “gooey butter cake”, and this looks a little too solid to be a St. Louis original. Is that why “gooey” isn’t in the title. Really, what’s in the box? WHAT’S IN THE BOX??!!

2 Likes

Is the Chocolate Butter Cake, milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

1 Like

Butter is the very last ingredient listed, how is this “butter” cake ?

1 Like

Good question!

1 Like

Cake is right out of south St. Louis! 3rd generation recipe, it really is one of the best butter cakes you will find.

2 Likes

Milk Chocolate!

1 Like

Welcome! I ordered this morning. Can they be frozen?

1 Like

Good eye! St. Louis gooey butter cake isn’t dominated with the actual ingredient of butter. Rather it is related to the rich “buttery” texture with a hint of butter. Think of cheese cake and yellow cake combined and then top it off with some butter!! Boom!

2 Likes

It looks like the assorted option is no longer available even though all 3 flavors are still available individually. Any chance of bringing back the Mixed 3 Pack? I would buy 2.

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry you missed it. We’ve sold out of the allotment of the mixed pack.

1 Like

Absolutely! The product freezes very well for up to 9 months.

2 Likes

Oh wow! These are SOOOOOOOOOO good! Top was a bit cracked up but that kinda goes with the territory of these cakes. Will be getting more if we sell them again.

2 Likes

Just got mine…freezer packs were warm…raspberry cake in pieces…are these still good?

Yes. The vendor stated in another thread that the cold packs were to help the cake defrost slowly in transit. Mine arrived warm as well and it’s still yummy.

That one’s a bit more destroyed than we’d hope though. Feel free to reach out to CS.

//back to my arm

1 Like

Thanks TT!