Mars Chocolate Candy

Mars Chocolate Candy

So why wouldn’t you go for the 375pieces? Same candy just more of it? Did I misunderstand something?

Since everyone ordered the 375, we don’t know if the 250 has a later exp date. So far the 375 expires within the next couple of months.

This was bigger than I even imagined. Big ass bag of candy.

5 Likes

My 375 bag expires in June 2021.

2 Likes

It’s back! Check the Kitchen/Pantry section of the Rooms of the House promotion.

My 375pc bag I got today expires on 5/21. So we got a decent amount of time to eat ‘em. Glad I didn’t buy 2 bags like I was going to initially.

Altho I doubt my bag will last til June, it’s not like I’m above eating expired candy… Mm tasty tasty expired candy.

3 Likes

Looks like you got a “sweet” deal! I got two 375’s with a BB of 2/21. Still, not as bad as two year old Yogurt.

3 Likes

According to Slick Deals, some people are getting refunds for the candy that expires in February. It might be worth a try to contact Customer Service, especially after getting two bags that expire then.

Now I can give out expired candy to all the unsuspecting next year and blame Woot - WAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

Come by my house around halloween for free samples :jack_o_lantern::+1:

2 Likes

THAT’S A LOT OF CANDY !!! OMG shouldn’t have ordered that much.

I got a 375 count bag with a “best by date” date of 5/21. It does note suddenly turn rancid on June 1st. Provided it will be stored in stable conditions it will be just as good this coming Halloween.
Based on comments It I can only imagine the food waste going on.

1 Like

I resisted at first, but my sweet tooth won out at 1AM last night. I’m TOTALLY gonna freeze some of this and TOTALLY not eat it all before the expiration date…

1 Like

Not going to pay the same price for the 250 count . Over 2 pounds and 75 pieces more for the same price! Woot needs to lower the price 30% for the smaller bag.

1 Like

Less than $1.90 per lb. is still a great deal for name brand chocolates. It is just that 375 @ less than $1.30 per lb. was an exceptionally great deal.

1 Like

I bought the 375 piece to share with my coworkers in the office. Unfortunately I am working from home, alone in my office.

14 Likes

Except for those of us who bought the 375 piece deal and found out when we received them yesterday that they expire at the end of 02/2021. I would have requested a refund if I had noticed that before I opened the bag and ate a few.

Mine is still in transit, so I probably won’t receive it until next week.

I wrote that thinking that it’s still in the origin state, but it actually moved. I might get it Saturday.