Mattel Star Wars Grogu Plush with Beskar Armor

Mattel Star Wars Grogu Plush with Beskar Armor

4 Likes

Get your Grogu Plush while you can.

3 Likes

@peaceetc @sammydog01

3 Likes

Thanks. I had forgotten about it and definitely wanted to get one.

3 Likes

I am excited I got one for a grand baby her parents are huge star wars fans. YAY me!!! Do you suppose it is appropriate for a girl I hope so it is done lno need worry about it now. I won’t change it. :grinning:

7 Likes

Its fine 4 either girl or boy. She will luv it!

7 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

You have spoken …

I Have Spoken Star Wars GIF by LEGO

3 Likes

For anyone like me who wanted one, and seen it was sold out, it is for sale for sale on Amazon for a lower price than it was here :relieved: I’m happy i checked because my son will really love this for Christmas.

Mattel Star Wars Grogu Plush 8-Inch Character Figure From Star Wars the Mandalorian, Soft Doll in Classic Look https://a.co/d/5LE3LIC

4 Likes

Slightly different variant.

Woot sold one with armour.

2 Likes

Poo. You are right, but the child will not know the difference & the people who missed out will appreciate the link. Ty MOM

3 Likes

Oh, it’s still a great find by @M0M, and I know some Wooters who would be interested in it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I couldn’t tell the difference either lol. Still a good Christmas buy. Is it just the silver armor under the fluffy coat thing?

2 Likes

I bought both… :slight_smile: thx 4 the link on ms!

4 Likes

Here is what they look like side by side:

4 Likes

What if we sold this?

4 Likes

I think the one on the left looks cuter. The one with the armor looks stuck up

2 Likes

So an interesting thing happened. Somehow I received three Grogu plushes instead of one. They were all boxed separately and seem to have separate order numbers.

I’ve already asked the obvious suspect and the penguin isn’t responsible for the two extra Grogus. There are only a small handful of people who have my address… did anyone order one for me or is it some sort of weird Amazon mix up? I want to thank you if you did.

2 Likes

Is it “Grogus,” “Grogii,” or “Groguus”?

3 Likes

The answer is yes.

2 Likes