MERRYLITE Solar LED Metal Christmas Tree

MERRYLITE Solar LED Metal Christmas Tree

There is a minor snafu in the specs. Reason they don’t mention the height is, they are 2ft tall. Got a set for sidewalk markers but MSRP of $123.00? Clearly drug testing in marketing is optional. :metal:

4 Likes

Clearly drug testing in marketing is optional.

2 Likes

Hi there. In the features, it states:

Product dimensions: 8 diam. x 24H in.

If you unhappy with the product though, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I didn’t realize how short this item was…it’s 2ft tall. I guess I was kind of expecting it to be bigger.
I also wish the cord that connects the tree to the solar panel was a bit longer or was able to disconnect the from the tree so you can place the solar panel charger in a sunny area and keep the tree staked in the ground. Also the star doesn’t light up, which is a bummer.

Other than those 3 idiosyncrasies the tree is great, vibrant colors, sturdy construction, easy assembly.

This is the biggest hose job ever. They are small, cheap, and overpriced. The alleged regular price is actually humorous! Cured me of “Wootin”.

Hi there. I’m sorry you’re unhappy. Make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.