Midnight Mobile Madness: April 27th - May 1, 2021

MMM_Blog_600x200

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.

2. From April 27 - May 1, we’ll release one special product on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT.

3. It will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say "$1 on the Woot! app (see below for an example)"

4. Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!

5. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!

6. You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.

OK, happy hunting and happy Mobile Week!

EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:

example

HINTS AND REVEALS:

Tue 4/27 at 12am CT: The Ove Glove
Wed 4/28 at 12am CT: Amazon Basics Lightning Cable
Thu 4/29 at 12am CT: Gain Laundry Detergent 2-pack
Fri 4/30 at 12am CT: Bottle Pourers Set
Sat 5/1 at 12am CT: Amazon Basics Extension Cord

THAT’S ALL WE GOT! SEE YA NEXT TIME!

40 Likes

Oh no! I love this!

4 Likes

Yes GIF by Shalita Grant

6 Likes

Yet another way to take our dollars!!

6 Likes

$1 at a time

6 Likes

So 1 ET ?

2 Likes

Right. Oh this site is bad for my wallet. Almost everything ive purchased ive needed but been putting off buying.

And apparently my editting to change my name still isnt working… :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Any winners? It’s been hours so I assume I lost this $1 round. LOL

2 Likes

You know this is April 26th right?

6 Likes

Unless you are in Majuro Marshal Islands, or somewhere out in the south pacific. But then againt, sucks to be them having to play the EST/PST game

2 Likes

I remember a time when WOOT! didnt need gimmicks and would just sell things people want (or don’t want) like a normal page. When everybody had a chance to buy a BOC, not search endless web pages for hidden links to them. I bet Pepperidge Farms remembers!

Maybe WOOT! can’t sell as much good stuff anymore because people with jobs and money can’t waste all day searching their website…

13 Likes

It doesn’t matter since this event takes place on CT.

1 Like

So let me tell you about this thing called a Woot-Off. It’s where you can buy BOCs several times during the event. They’re not hidden. They’re in-your-face right there click buy and wait for the disappointment.

8 Likes

Funny… that’s where I always end up… even when the deal hasn’t been touched. Especially for RBC! Hope I have better luck.
Or at least give me some company! :weary:

4 Likes

Crap here is always CT time. CT can eat a big bag of farts.

3 Likes

Hey now…

8 Likes

Connecticut is EDT.

3 Likes

I probably won’t get anything because I’m not a bot…:confused:

1 Like

One nice thing about being in PDT.

I’ll be up anyhow worring about too much taxes, $4+ gas prices and traffic. Laying in fetal position is quite comforting.

7 Likes

So… Which midnight are we taking about?

The start of the day is 12:00 am. Which is midnight.

12:00:00 am on the 27th central time is 10:00:00 pm the 26th pacific time.

Does it start tonight Monday or tomorrow night Tuesday?

1 Like