Midnight Mobile Madness: December 13 - December 16, 2022

MMM_Blog_600x200

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.
  2. From December 13 - December 16, 2022, we’ll release one special product on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT.
  3. It will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say “$1 on the Woot! app” (see below for an example).
  4. Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!
  5. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!
  6. You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

OK, happy hunting

EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:

example

HINTS AND REVEALS:
Coming soon!

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.
You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you out. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.
Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.
Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Good luck!

44 Likes

Yay!

9 Likes

Woohoo!!

13 Likes

oh i can feel the frustration and anger already

dragon ball z GIF

20 Likes

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Team Coco

8 Likes

excited-im

12 Likes

Come on $1…
wheel GIF

13 Likes

And I fall for it every time!

5 Likes

This will e exciting
Excited Lets Go GIF

8 Likes

No Way Wow GIF

5 Likes

I’m anxious already

Scared Season 22 GIF by The Voice

6 Likes

Love this!! So excited!

4 Likes

Yes, I will fill out the tax form if I’m picked as a potential winner. LETS GO !!!

4 Likes

Preemptive:

Table Flip GIF

9 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

Happy Cbs GIF by HULU

6 Likes

Whooopty Woot!!! Good call on the midnight $1 madness. Hope I can score one of, well, I guess whatever the best product of the 5 midnights this week happens to be. I mean, I guess.

2 Likes

I wonder what goodies will be showing up!

7 Likes

i got an electronic mail from woot and it showed me what tonight’s product is

11 Likes