Mother’s Day 10” Miniature Rose Bush in Terracotta Pot

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New Mother’s Day 10" Miniature Rose Bush in Terracotta Pot, for $24.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Mother’s Day 10" Miniature Rose Bush in Terracotta Pot

[list][]Manual price comparator for Mother’s Day 10" Miniature Rose Bush in Terracotta Pot
[
]Single-click comparison for this product (opens Froogle, Amazon and eBay)[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic2.png

Advanced E-Mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - the Toolbox for Wooters!

Froogled!

I really wonder how this will ship. I’m concerned about the flowers being hurt during shipping. Any ideas about that?

As cute of an idea as this is… i definitely don’t trust Woot’s flower storage/shipping abilities. I’m stickin with aluminum balloons from the grocery store.

similar ones cost around 33 bucks… so not a terrible deal… but nothing to great either…

My mother always said if I ever bought her flowers for Mother’s Day she’d be offended, as it showed I didn’t even want to think of a gift for her. It’s too cliche.

The perfect gift for mom is a heavy liquor :P.

You always make me a better person woot :wink:

Come on… seriously?

Shipping is going to trash the roses gang… Why would woot do this>?

Price isnt that great either.

Oh well.

Read the bottom description, it ships FedEx Overnight. Also states:

Flowers are secured by heavy packing paper and placed in a secure shipping box, preventing it from being crushed or broken from typical shipping conditions

So will I get this in time for mother’s day?

Edit: sorry. I’m stupid.

Well, since there is NOTHING there when you Froogle it, how about something comparable through Bizrate.

Ha. I just had a discussion about Woot with my mom. All my woots get shipped to her house (so they dont get stolen from mine,someone got my Stewie USB toy from a woot-off) and she is always complaining about me wasting my money here… this will teach her!

Would it make it here by mothers day? Most of my Woot items don’t even ship for a few days and Mother’s Day is next week.

iowa – major let down… i did not think we were that bad to buy a flower off of woot!

If you want a good Mothers Day gift, try Wine.Woot.com

Shipping flowers from California via FedEx Overnight is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas, and I’m going to be there when you learn that.

With apologies to Ian Malcolm.

Plant + smartpost = not good.

Glad to see FedEx will get the flowers there alive.

For those who didn’t look at the description, shipping is as follows:

• Shipping FedEx Overnight, will arrive before Mothers Day
* Flowers are secured by heavy packing paper and placed in a secure shipping box, preventing it from being crushed or broken from typical shipping conditions

Edit: oh darn, looks like I was beaten to the punch.

They say it will then it will, your probably not even gonna buy them why are you worried about when it will arrive.