Neato XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vac

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Neato XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vac
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

R2D2! What happened?!?

[youtube=6PQ61wofTRY][/youtube]

Definately reccomend a neato over a roomba. Does a better job, in a shorter amount of time.

Wow, you’re quick! If we had a draw, you’d totally win!

Bought this from the Woot a few weeks back. Was a Roomba owner previously, and this Neato unit has out performed it in every way. Stays cleaner (brushes, etc), clogs less, runs smarter… more expensive but worth the extra cash.

sounds loud as hell!

in comparison to the Roomba, it is quieter.

Not a replacement for regular vacuuming.

Hrmmm; All that’s missing is a bag to put it in!

But Both the Roomba and Neato serve their purpose well. For the best bang for your buck, buy the Neato.

HA! At first I thought you were selling an N64!

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been very happy with it. Every time it runs I have to empty it of cat hair. I have two cats but its daunting how much this little guy picks up in just one room.

I’m also pleased with its efforts to pick up kitty litter. It doesn’t make it all the way into corners, and occasionally it gets confused by the metal strip between my carpet and linoleum, but otherwise I’m very pleased with it.

It is nosier than I’d enjoy but with the door closed you can barely hear it and I schedule it to run while I’m away.

My only complaint is that my cats have yet to ride it.

I have been using this for the past 4 months and I must say, I have not had to manually vacuum my place in that amount of time. Nothing I like more than coming home with a vacuumed place. I use this to automatically vacuum the place 3 times a week while I’m at work.

This vacuum is well worth the price. It works better than the previous Roombas I had.

I was just about to ask where the game cartridge goes

Here it was last time There was a lot of great discussion going on over there. A lot of people said this is way better than the roomba.

Well, you know the ol’ saying;

“With a name like neat-o. It has to be adequate.”

I agree, agree, agree. Much nicer than my old romba (and a lot cheaper) and picks up after my cats. I don’t use the scheduler as i always check for “fur balls” before running the vacuum :slight_smile:

$300 for a fancy Roomba!!!??? How freakin’ hard is it to VACUUM?

Love the Bunny Ears, Wootbot!

I’m wondering how this does on pet hair and how big the dust bin is. My biggest problem is dog hair. My Malamutes are blowing their coats.