Ninja CM305 Hot & Iced 10-Cup Coffee Maker

Ninja CM305 Hot & Iced 10-Cup Coffee Maker

I bought this last time it was on here and I love it. Makes delicious coffee. The stainless steel carafe keeps it warm for a while. Do yourself a favor and buy the reusable cone filter for $7 on Amazon

4 Likes

a family member has one of these and LOVES it. it’s not too early to shop for xmas is it? it’s on my list

1 Like

Definitely not too early considering all the shipping issues

1 Like

I have a slightly different model I got here a couple of years ago and I can’t say enough good things about it. Unlike previous drip machines I’ve had, it actually makes good coffee. My only problem is it is a phantom electricity drain, so I unplug it when not in use (now I use a smart plug). I’m actually tempted to buy this one to put in the basement.

Edit: thinking about it, phantom is the wrong term, it just generally uses a lot of electricity when not in use.

1 Like

Does this include the permanent filter? Under specs it says, “Coffee Filter Type: Permanent Screen Filter”–at the very bottom it says in italics “Scoop, filter, and frother attachment not included.”

So, no filter?

Correct, no filter.

1 Like

Anybody have a link for a filter that fits this badboy?

This is the one that I bought for it

GoldTone Brand Reusable No.4 Cone Style Replacement Coffee Filter replaces your Cuisinart Permanent Coffee Filter for Machines and Brewers (1 Pack) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N6IXG63/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_0W4FZDWM1XR59FE14881?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

What’s the model number say on the back of yours cause I can’t find parts for “cm305”

It’s possible that it’s a model created specifically for a large retailer. I found it here:

Ninja Kitchens may be able to help you with parts or compatible models.

1 Like