Ninja DT201 Foodi 10-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven

Ninja DT201 Foodi 10-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven

1 Like

“Refurbished” is dicey enough… I didn’t realize they’d come with leftovers still inside.

2 Likes

The chicken goes on/over the potatoes because rendered chicken fat potatoes are the the best thing ever.

Rookies.

5 Likes

I’ve got the short version and it’s ok for 1-2 ppl, not really the miracle appliance they claim. I notice this one doesn’t say “cooks meals w/o heating up your whole kitchen” which is more honest because at 1800W with a fan it’s like having a small nuclear reactor in the corner. I was putting mine on the stove under the vent fan so that it and the AC weren’t in a war while it’s running, but we’ve decided it’s just not a summertime appliance. Great crispy things quickly tho, 5 stars on that point.

So if was a choice between one of these vs a microwave (and you only have space for one), which would most of you recommend?

I have one of these instead of a microwave, I upgraded from a smaller air fryer. This doesn’t do what a microwave does, but I don’t really eat microwave food. I use it to toast bread items and cook meat and frozen pizzas, so for those things it’s better than a microwave. Only drawback from the past couple years without a microwave is I can’t quickly reheat leftovers, but I’ve figured out ways to make it happen in the air fryer. This unit does put off a fair amount of heat, I have it in my pantry to keep it contained.

I got one of these for Xmas. I love it. I have double ovens but who wants to turn those on when it is 90 degrees outside? It will hold 2 1/4 sheet pans at the same time. It will actually hold 3, but they don’t recommend that. I’ve used the air frying thing and it probably gets things crispier than a regular hot oven but no one will think you are serving them fried food. I think that is true of any air fryer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333993685508
Ebay has them listed for $180 new from a vendor who has already sold 60 with reviews. No warranty information listed though.

1 Like

Did you see the shipping info? Singapore-New York (then to you). so, you MIGHT get it in like 30-90’s days (if you are lucky). :crazy_face:

The new model PowerXL includes a microwave feature, for the low price of 199.99

This is more for people who want the grill feature

1 Like

so did you absentmindedly ignore $100 shipping?

I believe the error is on your side Premitive1 as my side says “Free Standard Shipping”; maybe your address is outside of the US?

I live in Oregon and I’m getting the $100 shipping charge, too. The item location has two different places so maybe that has something to do with it? I don’t know.

I’m seeing free shipping despite my location.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In California. It shows Free Shipping after I log in.

What’s going on! I just received this awesome oven! But I got the DT200 and not the DT201! Very disappointed at woot, going to return it ASAP. I do not want it to break on me in the next 3 month because DT200 does not have the splatter shield for the fan while the DT201 does. This is definitely a problem.

1 Like

Hi there. If you come back to see this, could you private message me a photo of the bottom of the unit showing:

manufacturer’s plate
Refurbisher’s serial number

The vender is wanting to look into it.

To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

1 Like