Nintendo Switch Lite

Nintendo Switch Lite

Wow, great deal :+1:

4 Likes

Great deal if you need one

3 Likes

This is not to be confused with the Woot DIY Switch.

6 Likes

So compared to regular switch, this has integrated controller and doesn’t have HDMI out or micro SD?

4 Likes

Trying to buy this and the “Review your order” screen comes up blank and I can’t proceed

2 Likes

Now it’s telling me it won’t ship to Delaware…what?

1 Like

HDMI? So the short answer is no. Nintendo, when designing this purely for handheld use, removed some of the essential components for connecting with a TV. Most essentially, the Switch Lite doesn’t have any video output components , so it can’t send data to an external screen, in the way a Switch can. HENCE THE NAME *Lite.
It does support MicroSD (microSDHC or microSDXC) cards.

4 Likes

It has a slot for a micro SD card but no outputs. I upgraded to the regular Switch for playing with a TV but still use my old Lite for handheld. It’s way more comfortable in my hands. I played the crap out of Animal Crossing starting on the day it was released- still do on occasion.

You can link controllers to it- I used one of those old people phone magnifiers and a joycon and played Just Dance.

8 Likes

A real discount, and not refurbed? I’m impressed. But I really don’t need another one.

4 Likes

Admins…can I get some help?

2 Likes

Try Amazon checkout?

1 Like

SWEET!!! Got mine!

1 Like

Woot has a list of things that can’t be shipped to certain states for various reasons (local laws, probably) and this is one of them. It can’t be shipped to Oregon (my state), either, which benefits me because it means I won’t be spending money I can’t afford. :slight_smile:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

One of the few actual rare woot deals.

1 Like

I figured this would sell out. I wish the Joy-con’s would on sale because the joysticks on mine are starting stick.

1 Like

Wow, that is a bummer. I was hoping to get one of these for my kids for Christmas. Thank you for taking the time to explain the issue, I appreciate it. I’ll keep this is mind in the future.

1 Like

How do these work for games that use the joycon montion controls?

1 Like

Need to buy a separate controller. I’ve used a joycon with mine.

So you can technically play local multiplayer?