One Eye Finkster

love the cyclops skull on the tshirt.
not my cup of tea, though.

I agree :frowning:
bad woot very bad woot

Um…kinda gross? But yeah, I can see some poor girl getting this the next random shirt day. Then crying.

wel,l now. that’s a shirt that’s gonna make the ladies squeal.

Aaaaand this is exactly why I’m not doing random shirts this time around hehe

Hahah, that’s way too creepy to wear unless I want babies to cry every time they see me…although that would be pretty hilarious.

amen to that.

This stuff is infinitely better than those terrible Raven shirts.

eh, i like ed roth inspired stuff, but only when it’s really well executed. this is a pretty weak design. the cyclops skull on his shirt was pretty good, though

im a sucker for the weird shirts
i love this one

CHILLED gazpacho? As opposed to what?

Yowza. Reminds me of a Green Day album cover or something, or maybe Offspring?

Anyways, not something I’d wear around public (the shirt color is bad enough).

i definitely agree with that. i guess you could get away with wearing something that lame when you’re about 15, but… ugh.

ahhhh this scares me.
…and is it just me or is olive green the new black?..at least to woot standards

people who would be a fan of this shirt.

fans of hot rod art
fans of early to mid Kenny Howard aka. Von Dutch
fans of Ed "Big Daddy " Roth
fans of Stanley “Mouse” Miller
fans of Vanessa Castex aka Miss Van
and me.

it’s good to see this art style is still alive and kicking.

I’m in for one. I haven’t been too into buying shirts since you started doing Random days, but I really like the goofyness of it all. People have begun to know which of my shirts are from woot just from how fucked up they all are.

No real offense to the designer…

but how the hell does woot select this over countless other great designs? Because they have a portfolio doesn’t mean their work is good. Oh well. If this sells out I will be beyond amazed.

Stexe’s post came close to my thoughts. Every week, woot gets lots of designs that they know will sell if printed, but just miss the top 3 or the fog. I do not understand why this design was selected over any of those.

This is great art for a comic book, but is not wearable IMO.

Nope. Don’t want to scare the children with this. Pass.

the raven shirt was ok but the gettysburg address one was a great tee but i like history alot its my favorite subject