Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick High Definition USB TV Tuner

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

frooogled with three o’s

Wow – I stayed up for something I already have. Seems like all Pinnacle sells are TV Tuners – has anyone seen their editing stuff on Woot? I got this stick already last year and I can only recommend it. Wish I had waited and gotten the Woot edition a few months back. I am in Nor-Cal and get 17 HD stations in my neck of the wood – all just with the antenna it comes with. This is a great deal – I am going to woot another one.

I would buy it if I only had a laptop, to bad it doesnt come with it!

hmmmm.bought this on a previous woot and it was 74.99… bad woot…

anyone know if I HAVE the Pinnacle HD TV stick Mac Software will this hardware work on the Mac?

Refurbished, I don’t know.

This records direct to DVD. All I can say is SWEET!

Bought it before woot had it the last time. If someone digs up the old thread, there’s a bunch of stuff in there.

whats with the spelling errors and lack ofspaces?

I bought this for so much more new. Damn you woot! Of course you CAN’T get the Mac version this time.

Great info, Thanks

This thing rocks. I bought this last time is got wooted. Works great. The antenna it ships with is so/so. I hooked it up to an external HDTV antenna from showmecables.com and I was able to get all the HDTV programming in my area.

no qam tuner?

Anyone know if this works with Ubuntu? I bought the Viore HDTV Wizard Tuner from here a while back, and I was disappointed to find that it didn’t work with Ubuntu (and it didn’t work on my Windows XP laptop for some reason either).

Can you plug a cable into this and decode unencrypted QAM?

Ouch my pride. I bought this last week for the normal price. it was like 130 so this is a good woot.

The product is great. It has built in recording and I believe it comes with a video s input, composite video, and audio attachment. I haven’t had any problems with it at all.

Anyone know if this will work with a 2.4 Ghz Celeron?

yea, i noticed that too… that looks like something youwould type if yourin a bighurry