Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 3)

If you post while it’s active, you have a chance to have one of your posts randomly selected.

The more you post, the more likely you’ll get selected. Also, more names are drawn as more posts overall are added to the thread(s).

8 Likes

I don’t know if there’s going to be a next one but if there is, the winners are chosen at random. Posting a lot raises your chances of winning. Of course, I posted 1400-1500 times and didn’t win in this last round. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

More details from the first thread:

WHAT IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Each 1,000 post milestone reached before Saturday, 5/29/21 at 11:59pm CT opens up another random winner. Here’s how it went down last time.

7 Likes

I’ve participated in some regards in each, and only was selected in round 3.

7 Likes

Also, if you were entered during the specified window, you’d get a badge which you don’t appear to have.

5 Likes

Hi there, I didn’t find where you posted in part 1 (Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 1)) or part 2 (Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 2)) at all. You posted in part 3 after the event was over.

The instructions with the rules and dates are located at the top of the original topic.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

5 Likes

Is that an official Woot stance?

4 Likes

Thank you guys so so much xoxo. Can’t wait for the next one

9 Likes

Calm Down Family Guy GIF

12 Likes

episode 5 spongebob's place GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

7 Likes

I’m just going by what davejlives wrote here on the forums. I hope there is another, though. I always enjoy it.

8 Likes

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

4 Likes

I took that to mean no more boxes THIS round.

4 Likes

I hope you’re right.

3 Likes

Don’t worry - Not even @davejlives knows what @davejlives meant.

11 Likes

He was drunk and didn’t realize what he was writing.

6 Likes

That’s his normal though.

7 Likes

sassy sarah silverman GIF by HULU

4 Likes

That’s how I took it as well, but I’m no VM.

5 Likes

I’m now even sadder i didn’t get a note! I even went and tore the box down to check if i missed it. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes