From the training video.

3 Likes

[quote=“Froodyfrog, post:2533, topic:793497, full:true”]

The one from 1993? Or this one?

3 Likes

Or this one?

7 Likes

@peaceetc

It turns out, that the speaker which I got in a B0C once (LG PK5) will not allow a Type-C to Type-C cable, but I can use a micro USB cable with an adapter to recharge the speaker.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I can’t find any of my USB-A to Type-C cables though.)

2 Likes

If only there were web sites out there where you could buy such cables.

7 Likes

I have cables.

Somewhere…

1 Like

Puss In Boots Drama GIF

6 Likes
4 Likes

@chrisykincaid
@shwaggyd
Got desk junk? Please post here! We want to know what kind of beans you got!

9 Likes

I entered this one whenever it started. Is there special rules on how to win this?Post in numerous times I’m just wondering for next one. Thank you @pepper114 @davejlives

1 Like

I think “win” might be a little bit of an over-statement…

9 Likes

Well, you also need to post during the dates in the title, in order to be eligible.

5 Likes

I get excited over little things. After having two kids they get all the good stuff

2 Likes

If you post while it’s active, you have a chance to have one of your posts randomly selected.

The more you post, the more likely you’ll get selected. Also, more names are drawn as more posts overall are added to the thread(s).

8 Likes

I don’t know if there’s going to be a next one but if there is, the winners are chosen at random. Posting a lot raises your chances of winning. Of course, I posted 1400-1500 times and didn’t win in this last round. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

More details from the first thread:

WHAT IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Each 1,000 post milestone reached before Saturday, 5/29/21 at 11:59pm CT opens up another random winner. Here’s how it went down last time.

7 Likes

I’ve participated in some regards in each, and only was selected in round 3.

7 Likes

Also, if you were entered during the specified window, you’d get a badge which you don’t appear to have.

5 Likes

Hi there, I didn’t find where you posted in part 1 (Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 1)) or part 2 (Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 2)) at all. You posted in part 3 after the event was over.

The instructions with the rules and dates are located at the top of the original topic.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

5 Likes

Is that an official Woot stance?

4 Likes