Random guppy

slooooooooooooooooooooow

don’t think I’m gonna get it

So slowwww. But I got one again. 2 in a row, I’m on a streak.

and I’m still waiting for the page to load.

So close, got all the way to the check out screen, then fai*l

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Five bucks to ship three bucks worth of crap? Who’s shitty idea IS this? What a load of BS.

Okay – I’ll buy one…. (Oops - guess not. Site so slow some other crapheads got all the good crap!)

FIRST CRAP EVER!!!WAHOOO!!!

Son of a mother. I didn’t get it, again.

Well… i must say… woot… I am impressed.

Maybe it was just sheer luck, but my wootalyzer alarm went off, I hopped up, opened up a page, clicked buy it now…

waited for 2 minutes…

clicked this info is correct.

waited 2 minutes…

clicked buy it!

waited 2 more minutes.

Got it!

Maybe woot implemented a funneling kinda thing, where the item stays up longer and runs a little smoother… i don’t know… but i got it… maybe im just lucky.

Thanks AT&T DSL lol

So close, got all the way to the check out screen, the fai*l

Son of a mother. I didn’t get it, again. Fungus.

DAAMMMMMMMMMM

8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it. 8th time in a row I haven’t been able to get it.

10th time total. 10th time total.

I am seriously going to cry. I see these people with 5+ and wonder how in the hell they do it, when only once,, I made it to the big buy button, went through it two times with some random error, before being told the third time the item is now invalid.

I just don’t get it.

Server is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busyServer is too busy

Bastards!

and I’m still waiting for the page to load.

Whats the trick to getting a bag of crap? Just pure luck? I had about 100 tabs going all trying to load the page, but nothing worked.

I don’t think I got it either, so slow!

I got guppy! It was a little slower this time around.

OH YEAH!!! I just scored my second bag!
Thank you, Woot!