Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

i have 10

Will these work with an Xbox 360?

I’m sensing a theme in this woot-off. No, no… don’t tell me…

It’s ninjas, right? It’s ninjas.

Right?

I’ve invested too much time now to quit, but I’m going on my 19th hour at this point. Bah.

Get off my lawn.

yeah, not even close on that one.

Im sorry for being dumb… but what do you use this for… Phone, comp… gaming?

I said it once, I will say it again.

As a previous purchaser of this fine headset. Mine have worked beautifully while playing BF3 and other games of similar genre. My wife thinks I look like a dork in them. However, she does not bother me about noise anymore! Seriously a good headset for the price. They are comfortable and ear wax free, well at least mine was.

I use them for Skype and gaming, I’ve had a pair for about two years and it is the best headset I’ve ever owned. Would buy again.

I don’t have one of these, but it looks like a very fine headset. You should buy 3.

This is a great headset. I have it, and use it when gaming and using Skype. It’s comfortable and has very nice sound and the mic seems to work very well.

I can’t imagine a refurb version of this, however. I hope they replaced the soft fuzzy padding around the ears, because I wouldn’t want someone else’s sweat all over my headphones … ew.

I know, oddly my first comment was Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, but that is not what i entered. Woot! is getting hammered.

So is this a usb that can be used with comp…??

Enough of the gaming headsets, and enough of the stupid treasure map. I need a new desktop PC to replace the one I got on Woot! back in '05. Help me out, Woot, or else I’ll have to reluctantly pull the trigger on Newegg.

so where’s the bottom right piece of the map? Because I only have 9

I picked one of these up a couple years ago (it was on sellout.woot) and it’s a great headset. It was a refurb then as well, and I haven’t had any issues, save for the paint by the mic switch (so you can self-mute, just in case) coming off recently.

They’re comfortable, quiet (for those around you) and the mic is really clear.

If I needed another headset, I’d be all over this.

No usb on this one, it’s the 2 mic and headphone jacks (but one can get a 2 jack to usb dongle rather cheaply)

Come on Woot. Bring on the pirate flags.

that is because they are trying to discourage people from doing it. You better hope no mods catch you doing it. It’s one of their pet peeves and you can get banned from posting that 5 letter f word with the intentions of being first.

This looks nice. Oh, wait. Of course my MacBook Air doesn’t have a mic jack. What was I thinking?

I have 10 and still appear to be missing a small piece from the top and 2-3 pieces from the bottom. I’m guessing there’s not much useful info at the top, but then I might be an idiot.