Razor Electric Scream Machine

Welcome to the Razor Electric Scream Machine topic for Monday November 1, 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Razor Electric Scream Machine here.

I wish i had one of these when I was a kid.

[size=18:d3aa2f88cf]First Once Again[/size:d3aa2f88cf] :!:

Winners are only happy with first post… not first page.

Woot Rocks :!:

[size=15:d3aa2f88cf]PCHardware4u.com is bad. Stay away. They do not honor listed prices.[/size:d3aa2f88cf]

[url]http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2508.html[/url]

Spread the word. This company must pay. Companies like this should be shutdown.

[size=22:d3aa2f88cf]Woot Users… Who did you Vote for[/size:d3aa2f88cf] :?:

[size=18:d3aa2f88cf]Poll Now![/size:d3aa2f88cf]

[b][url="http://www.geekitsolutions.com/poll.php?VoTe=1"]Bush?[/url][/b] [color=red:d3aa2f88cf]<--Click[/color]

[b][url="http://www.geekitsolutions.com/poll.php?VoTe=2"]Kerry?[/url][/b] [color=red:d3aa2f88cf]<--Click[/color]

[b][url="http://www.geekitsolutions.com/poll.php?VoTe=3"]Neither?[/url][/b] [color=red:d3aa2f88cf]<--Click[/color]

View Results

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

This is the funnest w00t ever! Damn kids these days are getting lazy. Buy them a real bike; get them outdoors and away from the computer and the console games. Cycling is the greatest sport to take up because it is a lifetime sport, something you can do most of your life.

"They say we’re in the middle of an obesity epidemic. An epidemic like it is polio. Like we’ll be telling our grand kids about it one day. The Great Obesity Epidemic of 2004. ‘How’d you get through it grandpa?’ ‘Oh, it was horrible Johnny, there was cheesecake and pork chops everywhere.’ "

Don’t mean to rant, but it’s something I strongly believe in.

woah, finally more RAM in the box?

Like the Big Wheel you had as a kid…only better!
$99.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Now you can have all the features of the award winning Scream Machine, with a super quiet motor added to increase the fun. The rugged, long-lasting all-steel frame and fork, along with the super skid and slide rear wheels, make for a thrilling ride every time. Motor enables the Scream Machine to travel up to 12 mph while the free-wheeling feature allows you to pedal as well. Charge the included 12V battery for eight hours and you’ll have a charge that provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use.
Features:

Condition: New, retail packaging
2003 SGMA Sporting Goods Product of the Year finalist
Hi-tensile, TIG-welded steel frame and fork
Airfoil-shape rear axle with standing room
Dragster-style, super-impact blow-molded rear wheels
Handbrake that adjusts for different hand sizes
Aluminum alloy handbrake with 2-finger lever
Hi-traction front tire, free-wheel, and 3-piece aluminum alloy crank for gaining speed easy with or without motor
Quiet electric motor that zips along at up to 12 miles per hour
Long-life rechargeable battery
Resin pedals with 1/2-inch shaft
Hi-impact, injection-molded front wheel with BW tread design pneumatic tire
Three easily adjustable seating positions to fit ages 5 to 13
BMX-style handlebar made of TIG-welded, hi-tensile steel
Motor will not engage until rider has pedaled off to 3 mph
Parental speed control - 6 mph and 12 mph
Krayton rubber grips
Holds riders up to 120 pounds
Ship weight: 39 lbs
Safety Information

Read and understand the owner’s manual before riding
Safety equipment, such as a helmet and elbow and knee pads are recommended
Do not ride on public roads or near traffic. Riders are encouraged to check local laws.

Do not just complain about Woot items. Think about it folks. This site cannot exist on very much profitability. They are finding us some pretty sweet deals then even allow us a forum where we can go to say where this item can be found cheaper.

And rarely can we find it for cheaper.

So I just want to say to all the $50 Robosapien freaks – if Woot could get us a $50 Robosapien it will give us a freaking $50 Robosapien.

So shut up and thank Woot for what they are giving you. If they name an item the bag of crap and you buy it. They name the robo vacuum crap and you buy it. WOOT HASN’T LIED.

I think I am going to go take cover from fire now.

[size=24:00b547dcb6]$50 ROBOSAPIEN!!![/size:00b547dcb6]

For all the people getting their panties in a twist over the requests for a $50 Robosapient – lighten up Francis!!!

Woot has obliged most every request I can think of… people wanted iPods and they brought out iPods (TWICE!), people wanted shirts and they came out with shirts. People wanted something like a Woot-Off and they’ve done it twice. People wanted bags of crap again, and they did it a second time. I’ve got a GOOD reason to think that someday, somehow, Woot may just post a $50 Robosapien.

If I want to request a $50 Robosapien and you don’t like it… let it go. Besides, I have to do SOMETHING after staying up this late! One more time for good measure…

[size=24:00b547dcb6]$50 ROBOSAPIEN!!![/size:00b547dcb6]

Haha, funny :lol:

Drat…didn’t make first…but at least first page… :slight_smile:

if I had a kid, or 100 dollars to spare…I’d be all over this

Arg. :frowning:

Like the Big Wheel you had as a kid…only better!
$99.99 $5.00 S&H

sucks…atleast I’m on first page

interesting… but I prefer my neuros

No wonder kids nowadays are so fat. :roll:

I love how I post a comment about kids being lazy and people who posted before me edit their posts to seem like it was their idea.

makes no sense!!!

Huh?

I was sure it was gonna be a robosapien…

Oh, HELL no.

Hey, please visit http://www.dealtaker.com

Nice woot… not really

Hrmm… reminds me of “Wild wacky action bike. The bike thats hard to ride!”

don’t have any kids… :frowning: But it looks like fun…

did i get it, did i get it

[url]This site is under construction.

Not too good of a woot price…