Remote Control T-Rex Dinotronic

Wecome to the Woot-off item #43 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

The Palm hasn’t sold out, yet this is in the forums? BWHA?

What is the price?

i’m guessing the wootoff will end here like last time?

Nooooooooo! It’s the dreaded T-Rex of death! Goodbye cruel Woot-Off!

Well folks…it’s over.

This is the item they ended that last Woot-Off with.

SO kiss anymore deals goodbye!

first comment for me and on first page! go woot! :smiley:

The weekend Woot guys need to stop smoking endo… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve heard stories about past woot offs that ended with the Remote T-rex that had 3000 item count. I hope it isn’t so.

This description post brought to you by Skor Grimm

Remote Control T-Rex Dinotronic

…description coming soon! :smiley:

NO!! I miss all the good stuff and spend an hour watching the lemonade machine (how dumb and lazy do you have to be to need something like that…)… just my luck (if this is the end)

Ill be glad when its over… I cant spend anymore money, and I should goto bed sometime… its been like 24hrs or something…

Wooo Woot!

Well, the wootoff can’t be over based on the fact that this is showing, while the Palm is for sale. That Palm was in the forums when the blender was up for grabs.

But if other wootoffs end with this…

Goodbye woot. you’ve been good to me thus far this weekend. I now have a Rockford Fosgate MP3 player for my car, 2 lemonaders, the stupid motorola IM thing that i bought just to help get it over with, a palm pilot, and 2 harman-kardon computer-to-stereo connectors. And now comes the stupid dinosaur. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What were all the item’s on the woot-off? I know about the Dick Tracy watch and that stupid Taz foot massager. Then the even stupider T-Rex and palm pilot. What else was there?

how do you know the woot off is over?

Well, I’m pleased. I got my CD cloners and a coupla pre-announced PDAs. Would be nice to send the woot off to bed with a BOC! Oh well. Time for sleep anyway

[quote user=“howardforums”]What were all the item’s on the woot-off? I know about the Dick Tracy watch and that stupid Taz foot massager. Then the even stupider T-Rex and palm pilot. What else was there?[/quote]Just look in the forums. Every item that was for sale has a sub-forum.

damn, you figure they could end it with a nice BOC or something good. not some stupid dinosaur…

hey, this pretty much sucks :frowning: