Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard

3-2-1 WOOT!

Froogle Link Minimum Price $49.99

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $43.60

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $59.99

Amazon.com Link $46.99 w/ free shipping

Manufacturer Page $69.95 Direct

This would match my CPU lights so nicely, and i need a new keyboard…

So tempted… I have a feeling this one will go quickly.

I already have one not that great.

Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard
$35.99 + $5 S&H

Hmmm, I find it better just to use a lamp. Boooooo!

BizRate’s got it from $59 at DellBizRate’s got it from $43 at Amazon.

ALL illuminated keyboards on Shopzilla… since i’m feelin frisky tonight.

The first Saitek Eclipse keyboard got 8.2 out of 10 on CNet… so i bet this keyboards nice.

… but if i ever have so much work to do that i need a glow in the dark keyboard to help me get through 24 hours straight of work… please shoot me… thanks.

Is it wireless?

MacBooks have a backlight anyways. Yay Apple.

Am I to also assume this is not mac compatible?

Woot! This is two nights in a row!

This seems kinda expensive for just a keyboard. how often does anyone need to replace a keyboard? (even if it does light up…)

Thats pretty tight looking…It would match my computer awesomly…

Too bad I got my froggy desktop bundle for a backup or I might get one of these…

-Grant

for the people who like to go on the computer in the dark…and their monitor isn’t bright enough

cheers. no.

I so want one of these, but I’ve been typing on a split keyboard for so long that I have trouble typing on a straight keyboard. Great price on this, though.

RagManX

this would fit nicely with my black/blue tower and lights

If I could only go back in time, I would have bought this instead of the Logitech one…since I only basically use the illumination function!! Oh, and this one is a lot less $$ !!

Saitek Industries 104-Key Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard
The Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard from Saitek™ is designed for late night gaming sessions, dark lan parties, or the conventional user who …
Add to Shopping List

Dell

2,045 seller ratings
All items from seller
$59.64

good price but if its anything like the first eclipse keyboard the finish will wear off fast. im on my 3 one in less then a year beacause the finish comes off. i should have got the logitech g15 ( newer version). now saitek just wants to send me the keys.
good product bad design

no mc compatibility?