Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard

Type in the dark? Hmm…I wonder if it will repel bodily fluids also

These were great when the first round came out. The newer model is even better. They feel great and are pretty durable. (and cool)

This is about $25 less than anywhere else. Good buy.

Not much of a w00t for us notebook users. Laterz…

This is basically a hit-or-miss woot. Either you have no clue why anyone would type in the dark, or you can’t understand what all the hype is about this sun thing…

Well, I do know that I do my best writing when I am lit…

ehh…
about a week ago I got an illuminated USB keyboard (blue neon lights at the top) for about 10 bucks…
sorry…
nite

Wow… I’m actually using my Saitek Executive keyboard that I got about a year ago from woot. It’s nice, but I would much rather have it be curved. The ergonomics are something worth paying for. At any rate, Saitek is a brand you can trust, and if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to use my Saitek keyboard to type an outline of my Biology chapters.

i didnt know they even made new keyboards that werent wireless… lol. to bad i just bought one (wireless), the colors are kinda neat… :smiley:

Obligitory Froogle list.

Saitek themselves sell it for $69.95
Dell the cheapest at $59.64

Not a bad price… I’d considered getting one of these, but when I found out about Deck keyboards, I knew nothing else would do.

Oh, if only Woot would sell a Deck for less than MSRP. I’d jump on that like a … well, I’ll save you the unpleasantries.

Yeah… maybe if it was Ergonomic.

Dang, the cheapest on Froogle is still 50+

This should’ve been yesterday’s because I bought my Logitech G15 at the Egg then :frowning:

awe man…I need it in green to go with my razer copperhead
hmmm…still is nice though…maybe

$5 less than Amazon $47 free shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-PK02U-Eclipse-II-Keyboard/dp/B000H6AY6M

laptop, sorry

It would be if you ripped the USB cord from the back.

Yeah, but when are they finally come out with the Conroe chip? At this rate, Dell is going to have them beat ten ways from… somewhere. So who cares if the MacBook is backlit if it is going to be SLOOOWWW? (relatively speaking)

hmm. I don’t know about a lighted keyboard. Seems like it would become a nag at night. Anyone know if you can turn it all the way off? I see a dimmer option, but how low can it go? Also, can you select the color, or is that random?

One of the things I love the most about my G15 is the back light. Its really nice in the dark, when your roommate is trying to sleep, and from what I can tell this is very similar.

God help me, but that actually looks pretty freaking cool.