Shark NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

Not that I don’t trust you but I want to verify we’re talking about the same attachment.

The picture I’m referring to, and wondering if is included or not, looks like a motorized brush of some sort, shown in the red square of this attached picture:
brushattachment

Is the above tool what’s really included, or is what’s included really just a passive wide suction-only adapter like this? Thanks again!
StandardUpholsterytool

While I cannot guarantee that it is the power attachment, when I went to the Shark website and looked up accessories for the NV352 just now the only ones that mentioned a pet brush were two power attachments. I would think that other pic is the dust attachment.

This is a really great vacuum, even the belt has a lifetime warranty to never break or stretch. I bought one last month at Newegg brand new with a 5 year warranty for $99.99. Buy this one and take a chance with the 90 day warranty or spend $30.00 more for the 5 year warranty. Either way this really good product do not hesitate to buy.

We have had this vacuum for several years now and decided to order another one. Hands down this is the best vacuum I have ever seen. A little messy to empty the thing but what an amazing job of vacuuming it does. Highly recommended.

You are correct. The motorized head isn’t included. Sorry for the confusion.

My mother happens to own one of these. I’ve used it many times at her house, and it certainly does the job. No major complaints. As someone else pointed out it doesn’t have headlights, which is a bit odd. It also is smaller than the average vacuum, which is good for maneuverability but the can is pretty small too. If you plan on cleaning the whole house in one go, expect to empty the can a bunch of times.