Sharper Image Digital Cooking Thermometer with Indicator

I hope this one sells fast… NEXT!

meh

I got one in the last woot-off. It works well, and has some good features, but no backlight which makes it hard to see outside in the evening.

It says Maverick, but I still don’t think I want one. Tell me when this bird is cooked.

So funny!

This one is great for your Turkey Boner.

John McCain should get one of these, it’s a maverick too!

i want to get someone a meat thermometer for Christmas… but is this one too facy shmancy?

Since Sharper Image filed for bankruptcy, I’ve been expecting to see more SI products here on woot! I suspect this is the beginning of trend…

Through the years, I learned that Sharper Image does not make quality things.
I’ll pass.

(No wonder they went under)

Is there a way to get email notices when new products are posted?

What the heck. I thought I would be the only one who wanted on of these. didnt even have time to click! Guess my beer brewing will have to wait.

There was only one left… :~(

Looks like my 5 year old’s laptop

UGGG… california servers too slow to get one ;/

So I think I want one of these. So am I right that you keep this in the meat while it is cooking? So is it wierless so you can have the readout on the counter and the probe in the meat?

(She said probe the meat)

Well crud! I clicked on the picture to zoom in and immediately ordered 2…but it was sold out already! I really wanted this, I can’t believe how fast it went!

I hear Sarah Palin wants 3…

I bought this in the last woot off. It’s really been fantastic, I use it a few times a week. If anyone is looking for a meat thermometer I highly suggest getting this one.