Shipping to Alaska

WOOT is horrible to the people here in Alaska. Why can’t you ship a small dash cam? Not one good excuse. Last time I looked, it was about 8.00 for a flat rate box. Companies like this are worthless. I’ve tried to buy 8 different things and they all don’t ship to Alaska… can’t wait to remove your AP from taking up space on my phone.

I mean it is clearly posted in their FAQ.

Why isn’t my state/country/province listed; do you ship internationally?

With the exception of Shirt.Woot!, we do not currently ship outside of the contiguous 48 United States. Certain sales or products may not be eligible to ship to specific states. At this time, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, or Mexico.
Frequently Asked Questions - Woot!

The fact you tried eight times to, ahhh, test?.. yes… TEST this shipping-only-lower-48 is a comedy show in its own right. I would have paid money to watch your reaction eight times over.

Keep being awesome!

1 Like

Just the way these big companies like to treat Alaskans. It’s enraging. Was excited to see something I wanted on sale but was reminded that this is why I’ve never purchased anything from this site

Woot! Does like to keep the disappointments coming

The site reminded you that you live in Alaska, or that you stand with some Alaskan Brotherhood of Commerce?