Shirt peeling?

Drama Sabotage GIF by BBC

2 Likes

The only one’s I’ve had peel were the ones I bought on sale. Go figure.

Thankfully, mine have been more crack/chip than peeling off so I can live with that until the next sale.

4 Likes

I’ve been incredibly lucky, I guess, because none of the shirts I’ve bought from Woot have had any peeling. I’m sorry it’s happened to others, though.

I’m wearing this one today and it’s so damn cute:

8 Likes

It’s hasn’t happened to me thankfully. But maybe that’s because I like to air dry or flip my shirts inside out and dry them on low heat just in case.

5 Likes

Stripper glitter acts as an abrasive. When combined with the friction of a lap dance, your shirt graphic doesn’t stand a chance.

8 Likes

This is maybe 4 washes of my wife’s “Dark Side of Raccoon” tank top. :cry:

10 Likes

When I designed it, I was careful to include a black layer behind the white detail to make for a more durable print…guess that didn’t work

10 Likes

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. Including a link to a photo will speed things up.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

4 Likes

They make you wear a shirt when you get a lap dance? Huh.

3 Likes

It’s for the safety of the performers.

3 Likes

Just ask Urban Meyer.

4 Likes

Add another shirt to the list. This is also from the Woot birthday sale. The others I bought at the same time don’t have this problem but this one has it bad. I can peel the rest quite easily. Maybe it’s the aged look shirts that have the problem more often?

9 Likes

Duck Hunt Laughing GIF

3 Likes

My daughters copy of that shirt didn’t make it through one wash. Mine is ok. I guess I should check if hers has been thrown out- she was so happy when I gave it to her.

3 Likes

Did you contact CS about it?

2 Likes

season 1 episode 20 GIF by mom

3 Likes

No. It seemed petty to complain about a 17 cent shirt.

4 Likes

Yeah, I let it be as well. I felt to post it though because I think it’s important to know when these things happen. It honestly doesn’t make me want to purchase anymore shirts and it sucks worse for the kiddos because they like them more than me.

4 Likes

Well, that’s the thing – Woot can’t know there’s an issue if people don’t tell them. I suggest still writing to CS because they don’t read the forums. TT is off this week, too. I know some people have complained to CS but they may not realize how big of an issue it is.

6 Likes

I told you and from what I understood you’re basically the CEO.

6 Likes