Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless ANC Headphones (Grade A Refurbished)

Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless ANC Headphones (Grade A Refurbished)

I just received these and it contained a used pair of WH-1000XM3. Has this happened to anyone else?

1 Like

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Hey, yes I just received my pair today and the same thing happened to me. The box says WH-1000XM4 but the headphones are WH-1000XM3.

Same here. I just got it today and the yellow tag on top says XM4, but everything else including the box says XM3 -.-

That’s crazy three of us in the same woot have that issue.

Yep, we’re checking with our vendor to see what happened. In the mean time, reach out to Woot! customer service.

1 Like

No dice with customer service. Can’t replace but did offer discount to keep so I’m returning them. I ordered the xm4 for a reason. Very disappointing Woot!.

I received an xm4 that works great

Wow I was going to order q set of these, but after reading almost everyone received the xm3s instead of the xm4s I’m not to sure!

I tried to buy these xm4’s a couple of weeks ago from woot and they never shipped. I emailed support and the next thing I know, woot cancelled the order. Did anyone else have this happen? Was this just a stocking issue, or did Woot pull them because of the issue with people getting xm3’s instead of xm4’s? I’m worried because I just ordered again since they went back on sale and I freaked out hitting the buy button as fast as possible before finding this post… Do we know if these are ACTUALLY xm4’s this go around? Otherwise I’ll probably have to return them if they aren’t.

That’s what I’m trying to figure out before I order.

I have finished my shopping but now want to buy something for me. But I don’t know what yet. Will wait until I win to decide!