Targus Wireless Mouse with Chillhub Bundle

In for one. I already have one of these. It was more expensive and didn’t come with the mouse, case, or cables. Sounds like a good deal to me.

That sucks but sounds avoidable by making sure not to turn the fan on until the notebook is already placed on the mat.

Wow, talk about great timing. I was looking for a new cooling mat on Amazon just last night. My Belkin is making weird noises and I just bought it @ Costco 2 months ago! Plus I need a wireless mouse AND a USB hub. And to get all three for 19.99… SWEET DEAL!

In for one.

I already have a decent Belkin cooler, but this is the same price and comes with USB ports and a mouse that’s (probably) not disposable.

Got to love the allure of the cheap…

According to the copy the mouse charges via USB cable and the ‘what’s in the box’ says AC adapter, which is shown when you click on the photo, so I’m sure the fans can use the AC adapter and I’m hoping it powers the hub too. Me thinks the whole thing can be USB powered but I’m not sure. Funny, I’ve heard about wOOt’s psychic abilities…my wireless mouse went south during the wootoff. I’m in for one…buy.com has the chill hub for $45.

YES IT HAS A DC POWER PACK

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE WHAT YOU GET

thats funny because all the info I found says:
Dimensions 0.97" Height x 12.5" Width x 10.5" Depth

I have this exact same chill hub thing but not the mouse. I have a 15.4 screen and it fits fine. Fits along the front and back ends and my laptop extends over both sides a bit. The problem I find with this chill pad is that it is loud. I also have 2 or 3 targus chill pad that does not have the USB ports on it and it is much quieter. I would say that when turned on the fans are loud enough to be considered annoying and when I use it i almost never turn on the fans. The usb ports built right onto the pad is very convenient though allowing you to create a pseudo desk station for your laptop. I would pass on this one and get the quieter version.

what does yours measure and can you adjust fan speed ?
low med high etc.
the cheaper targus modles don’t have the usb ports and are USB powerd
does yours power up with just the USB power ?

It does not have the ability to adjust fan speeds at all. I have both this one and the cheaper one. This one could be powered by the ac adapter and the cheaper one could not. However, the cheaper one is much quieter. Also this one can be powered with or without the ac adapter.

The length is a little short about 12.5 inches (longest part) and 11 inches (near the middle shorter part) . The width is around 10 inches.

thanks
as one member noted here is a link to elinktech

according to this site it does

note the packaging saying it fits a 17 inch laptop

also they have it for 25.99 wholesale to dealers only
probably need to buy a 1000 at that price and most likely it’s new

oh yeahhh I’m in for 1 L O L

I’m going to have to go with a “maybe.”

I bet the mouse does, since Macs are pretty good with just generic USB ones.

BUT, that pad is all about the laptops that vent through or get hot on the bottom. My MacBook’s vents are at the BACK of the keyboard and exhaust underneath the screen, so putting fans below wouldn’t do much good, I think.

PC owners should be fine, of course.

i have the chillimat, and another targus wireless mouse. Bought separately, I paid $20 for the pad and $25 for the mouse. This is a great deal.

I use the pad under my warranty-replaced x360 to keep the “3 Rings Of Death” at bay. I can’t tell you if it works (kinda of like those deer repellant whistles of the front of your car - you only know if it DOESN’T work). But, it does keep my x360 cool, and doesn’t sound like a 747 on takeoff.

In for 3…save my office furniture from damage…missed the Burning Oil Can at the Wootoff by 30 seconds…

My girlfriend works at best buy in Pittsburgh. She sells them for 54.99 roughly. She got hers w/ her 5% above cost discount for like 25.99. She uses it and has no problems with it. For the Price, 14.99, it isn’t bad at all. BUT I.M.O. the product is a little cheap and doesn’t feel really sturdy at all. If your computer is like a MAC it will run it, but like MAC’s and Hewlet Packards IMO run really hot near the hard drive, so I can see the possibility of it melting the pad itself.

I have two of these exact chill mats that I use - one for work and one for home. They work great. I paid $24.99 for each at Costco and it only included the AC adapter (it can run on separate power or off the power from your computer via the usb plug). The mouse, usb cables and everything else makes this a steal. Only thing I’m not sure about is the refurb…

BTW, one is being used for an HP laptop 15.4" and the other is being used for a MacBook Pro 17".

I would really like to know this also. Woot Staff? Anybody?

review

• Dimensions: 11.75” x 9” x 0.8” (29.85 x 22.86x 2.03cm)
• Net weight: 19oz (510g) without AC adapter