The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

Really? That’s awesome. I find it fascinating how little treasures make their way to others and the story behind them. If that makes sense:) thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I just thought that little green miniature foam finger was fun! I have only seen the great big ones you see at football, basketball etc. games

6 Likes

2021 UBOT reveals:

RebelTaz - Original sender
LUNCHImNoLADY - Rec’d 5/13/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #56
archetype6 - Rec’d 5/20/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #96
missmessye - Rec’d 5/28/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #121
bankernosaj - Rec’d 6/7/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #199
ashleyheart - Rec’d 6/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #299
mtn3pitt - Rec’d 6/19/21 - LATE POST 7/1 -The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #522
Neiciejean - Rec’d 7/2/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #545
dafrogman - Rec’d: 7/13/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #677
Se7enty9 - Rec’d: 7/16/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #735
mbspell - Rec’d: 7/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #778
pepper114 - RTS & RESHIPPED 7/29/21, Rec’d 7/31/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #842 & #843
mick52 - Rec’d 8/7/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #890
Wooter609214317 - Rec’d 8/16/21, (DOA Item), The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1089
monkghi - Shipped 8/19, Rec’d 8/25/21 ---- NO RESPONSE/NOT PASSED ALONG :rage: :rage: :rage:

2021 UBOT #2 RESTART reveals:

RebelTaz - Original sender - Shipping 9/9/21
renatuslives - Rec’d 9/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1396
Southportmommy - Rec’d 9/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1596
Wooter772326458 :tada: - Rec’d 10/4/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1655
LMLCABC06 - Rec’d 10/12/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1721
SylvreKat - Rec’d 10/25/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1808
Mopsbauer - Rec’d 11/2/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1830* No Photo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Wooter194802706 - Rec’d 11/10/21, The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1976
The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1978 Part 2
The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1979 Part 3
SkeletonQueen08 - Rec’d: 11/17/21, Reveal Pending… :hourglass:
gemi27ss - Expected ship date: 11/26/21 nope 12/3/21 nope - BOX DEAD? :skull_and_crossbones:

2021/2022 UBOT #3 RESTART reveals:

gemi27ss - NEW Original Sender - Shipping 12/10/21
Shifflme - Rec’d 12/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #2304
PantherRose - Rec’d 12/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #2350
uvassassin - Rec’d 12/27/21- The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #2406
BlackRose13 - Shipped 12/29/21 (International), Rec’d 01/07/22, The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #2548
therealjrn - (International) Shipping : 01/12/22, Rec’d 1/18/22, [Vertigo/Vaca Delay/Working on Reveal…]. 2/5/22 Box Reveal, 2/5/22 Kept Items Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #2690
:tada: BACK TO REBELTAZ :tada: - Shipped 2/8/22, Rec’d 2/12/22 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #2744, & Mug Cover Close Up
gemi27ss (since they have not gotten a box yet) - Shipped 2/17/22, Rec’d 2/23/22 - Reveal 2/26 : The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #3049
Wooter772326458 :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

RULES REFRESHER:

• When you receive a box, let the group know the box has arrived.
  • Privately contact the person below you on the list, to get their shipping info. If you do not get a timely response from that person, it is your responsibility to report that to the group, so management can make a decision on skipping ahead down the list.
  • Take photo(s) of ONLY what you are keeping. Post the photo(s) to the group, along with an itemized list of what is in the picture.
  • Use a highlighter to cross off in the book what you are keeping.
  • Start a new page in the book, head it with your screen name, and then list all of the NEW items you are adding.
  • Put the book and highlighter back in the box, pack the box up with the left over items you are not keeping, and new items (which should be equal to or better than what you kept), and ship it off to the next person.
  • Send the next person a tracking number PRIVATELY, and post to the GROUP that you have actually shipped the box to the next person.
6 Likes

It’s pretty funny you are more familiar with the kpop band than the abreviation for “behind the scenes” :laughing:

I like being the post organizer, but leader is too much pressure and decision making - I’d just snip snip snip most of the original list without hesitation, LOL.
Rebel gave 'em a small chance…

Sooooooo… what are we doing next? I don’t think the polls were as much help in clarifying as we hoped.

Is @gemi27ss sending to me and becoming our new leader (since they technically started this box)?
Are they starting a New Thread and a New List?

6 Likes

What should happen next?

0 voters
2 Likes

A true leader cannot show signs of weakness :frowning:
ahem… https://forums.woot.com/t/can-politics-be-civil/

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:

I don’t mind, but I’d rather not be at the upper part of the list…maybe I’ll go after @daveinwarshington does. I’m running low on green zip ties.

6 Likes

Toy Story Aliens GIF

2 Likes

I’m most definitely not leader material :joy:. I will send to you and you can be the official new leader if you would like. Or we can call it the end to a fun and interesting ride. I’m not sure what others think and how many are interested in going for round 2 or is it 4? Lol :joy:

7 Likes

I’m down for another round. I am glad to see some of my items were taken for treasures. I love seeing what people take and what is put in. Hopefully we can smooth out the hiccups thos time around.

6 Likes

I’m happy to join for another round, but I don’t want to be near the beginning of the list as I’m currently unsure what’s going on with my life… I’m in the process of figuring out my next position/home…
It’s a very stressful time so not really wanting to add more stress…

7 Likes

@RebelTaz I think everyone is waiting on you to take back the throne!

5 Likes

All of my items were taken.

taken, stolen… whatever…

7 Likes

Well la de frickin da!
@renatuslives is the one to go after!
Perhaps you should lead the next round!!!

4 Likes

I think it was mentioned once before that you provide good stuff! Can’t remember the thread or the context.
If @RebelTaz chooses to remain in the shadows, perhaps @renatuslives should be invoked !

1 Like

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man? The Shadow knows! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

So is the shadow gonna step up or what?

3 Likes

BRING ON ROUND 2!

3 Likes

lol… you’d be amazed at the crazy, off the wall shit I know! :rofl:

If everybody wants to continue, and nobody wants to be the leader, I will reluctantly be the puppet leader with @Wooter772326458 pulling the strings BTS :cowboy_hat_face:

BUT

If someone is cut… they’re cut. No amount of begging, pleading, or imploring will reinstate you. There will be no asking the others. Strict adherence to whatever crazy ass rules we set down have to be adhered to or it’s arrivederci amico.

If @Wooter772326458 wants to start a new thread so that she can update the main post with arrival/departures and participation, I’d be cool with that.

If anyone has any other ideas, plans or suggestions… speak now or forever hold your pieces.

7 Likes

QUICK I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION
DO I MAKE LEMON OR CRANBERRY CHICKEN
(very indecisive today and hey… this is the place to spread madness. First answer is the one I’m taking)

6 Likes