the Unofficial Box of Trash - an Alterative to Woot's Bag of Crap

Inspired by @Froodyfrog’s offer, I am instigating an Unofficial Box of Trash - an Alterative to Woot’s Bag of Crap ™. Watch this thread for unfolding details as they become available (probably tonight when I get off work :smiling_imp: )

UPDATE

I HAVE MOVED THIS TO THE NEW OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PAGE - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

COME JOIN US OVER THERE

So… This is kind of a cross between a Bag of Crap, Secret Santa and a @davejlives desk giveaway. Each person who participates sends someone else on the list $9 for a box of random junk. Or… if you can afford it, maybe you could ship the box for free?

There are very few rules:

1. If you agree to participate, you have to follow through. Please don’t be the one to ruin the fun for everyone. (ask me about tGIMBoEJ)
  2. The sender must agree that they will not send trash. Only things you’d want to receive yourself.
  3. If you receive a box - you must send a box!
  4. Photos of what you get are optional, but I know how you guys and gals love to share :smiling_imp:
  5. Each person can only receive one box until everyone has received one - just to keep it fair.

Unless someone here knows how to make a topic/post editable by anyone, I guess I will maintain the list - adding interested parties and crossing off those who have received a box.

I’m having my own happy hour here, so if I missed anything or if anyone has any other suggestions, speak now or forever hold your piece.

And if y’all think I’ve fallen and bumped my head (actually I did, but that’s a different story altogether) let me know that, too…

10 Likes

Dibs

2 Likes

That would make it a BOT or a UBOT
It might offend someone
@WootyBot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

1 Like

Can we get one of we’ve already gotten a box of trash within the last 30 days, or if our house itself is already a literal box of trash? … Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

I’m in :wink:

2 Likes

Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

1 Like

oooooh…

2 Likes

Of ALL things to be inspired by me to do…

4 Likes

Ooohh, me, me… Pick me.
This will be fun

Do you accept donations?

I have two teal tiny titty holders and packing hair. So much packing hair.

3 Likes

Are you off work yet?..How about now?..

3 Likes

Plot Twist: @RebelTaz doesn’t have a job.

1 Like

It should actually Box Of Unauthorized Trash… and I ain’t ABOUT to try to get A BOUT.

I swear sometimes this forum writes itself.

4 Likes

Or he sells vacuums door-to-door and wants our addresses.

3 Likes

Oh come on. It’s not like this is the first time a disgruntled group split off to start another new sketchy deal site.

It just needs a name.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The copy of a copy is never as good as the original.

1 Like

Ahem. Shrek 2.

2 Likes

@Wooter609214317 @archetype6

I’ve updated the topic. I think it’d be fun, but what do I know? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol… tell your “friend” sure! Everyone’s welcome!

Hey… You did it to yourself.

I don’t know what a “teal tiny titty holder” is, but damn it, now I want one!

Don’t make me turn this forum around! lol…

I’ll have you know my whole body would be inclined to disagree with you on that one!

1 Like