The Original 304 Stainless Steel 50' Garden Hose

If ya want a piece of…As Seen on TV Crap,…then this is the crap for you !
All 3 hoses I had broke within a month !!!

Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

This is definitely junk. Fitting popped off on house level pressure. Impossible to fix. If you must have a metal hose get a more expensive one. Just got a $43.00 one on Amazon. You get what you pay for. SAFETY TIP: Don’t ever step on one of these. You may find yourself sitting on your butt.

This is basically a really long shower hose! So don’t expect it to last. If it was braided, it would be awesome. But it’s not, so run, run away!

This looked great taking it out of the box. I hooked it up with the nozzel and water was running down the hose when I turned the water on. Tried different attachments with the same result. There is a defect where the hose attaches to the male end. So sick of paying for things that do not work!! Garbage !!

I’m very sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Well I had a totally wonderful experience. After going through three stretch hoses (which really started to annoy me by losing power and by making it impossible to hook to a sprinkler because of the shrinkage). The pressure that came out of this hose has been amazing and not one leak. The 'As Seen on TV" has a different name, don’t know if it makes a difference but I’ve been so pleased, I honestly didn’t know our water could have this kind of pressure. The seals are tight and I’m thrilled I made the purchase.