🍹 TT’s Happy Hour!! Friday, 3/11/2022 5-7pm CT [ENDED]

Get ready for the Prime Appreciation Days Happy Hour!! Come join us for some fun, chatter, and ridiculous amount of scrolling as you try to keep up with the posts.

What’s TT’s Happy Hour? Eh, it’s just a bunch of us posting and chatting about something and nothing, breaking the forums, etc. BYOB :smiley: :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :beer:

:calendar: Date: Friday, March 11, 2022

:clock7: Time: 5pm - 7pm CT

:desktop_computer: Where: Here in this very thread :point_down:

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

:warning: Please note: I will create/post the info on the coupons in this thread after the HH is over. :smiley:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3pm 5pm
MT 4pm 6pm
CT 5pm 7pm
ET 6pm 8pm

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently? We break the forums with too much traffic. Lots of speed reading practice.

Here’s the Happy Hour from April 2021 to get an idea of what goes on.

Hope to see you there!!!

POSTING TIP!

If you get tired of being popped to the end of the thread each time you post, we got you covered. To retain your current spot on the page, change one of your preferences:

1. Tap/Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the forums and then the image icon.

2. Click on “Preferences”.

3. Tap/Click on “Interface”.

4. Tap/Click on the check box for “Scrolling behavior after post”.

No more flying to the end of the page only to return to where you were reading.

New to Woot! and Want to Participate?

If you already have an account with Amazon, you can use your login email/password to login into Woot. We’re an independent subsidiary of Amazon. Your login credentials are protected through their login widget.

When asked to create a user name, we recommend that you don’t use your real name or email.

If don’t have an Amazon account, you’ll be prompted to create one when creating your new account on Woot.

Once you’re in the forums

Once you’re in the Woot! forums, you’ll be asked to log in again with your account information . You’ll only be asked to do that once. This creates your account on the forums. And now, you’re ready to go.

COUPON POST:

11 Likes

I’m missing this, but enjoy.

4 Likes

Not first

2 Likes

11 Likes

Monte and Mortimer will be busy

10 Likes

I’m kinda busy so which hour is gonna be the happy one 5-6 or 6-7?

4 Likes

Looking forward to the fun and the Woot!ing with other Woot!ers that like to Woot! For the sake of Woot!ing.

Also wanted to say Thank You to @ThunderThighs for hosting this event. It’s always a blast and insanity but in a good way.

Happy Academy Awards GIF by Shalita Grant

4 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that there is a concerted effort around here to constantly occupy all of our time with inane chatter? It’s like there is a conspiracy going on or something!

Don’t worry… I’ll be there with my foil on!

6 Likes

I’ll be there

8 Likes

Where do I sign up!?

4 Likes

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj44oXgvb32AhVhGkwKHahqCm4YABAPGgJvYQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASE-RoRPl7fgBeCwin8kjV_eI9AUs&sig=AOD64_3PUgAZm4D6QocS1iKOEwd4M_dDQA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiro_nfvb32AhVPlmoFHS1tBfMQwg96BAgBEBA&adurl=

8 Likes

@ Wooter609214317
This should be for sale HERE😆

1 Like

Is it Happy hour anywhere?

It’s five o’clock somewhere!

3 Likes

I posted in the “what should she drink” thread:

Vodka, ginger beer, lime - now a Kyiv Kickass.

I made that up, but who knows if someone else beat me to it. Doesn’t matter. Never call it a Moscow Mule again, or use Russian vodka to make it. I’ve never had one, but I know they were popular for a while with all those copper mugs being sold. Many right here on Woot!

2 Likes

I’m hoping that I can at least make the first hour! Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Excited Competition GIF by HBO Max

1 Like

There seems to be an insufficient number of cat pics in this thread.

(No link; discontinued TeeTurtle design.)

9 Likes

YAY! I’m gonna be ready!

14 Likes

Not sure if Barry and I can make it but we will definitely try to boop in with a snout or two and say hi at least.

11 Likes