TT’s HAPPY HOUR! Thursday 10/15/2020 (3pm - 5pm CT)

Ooooh! It’s Prime Day(s) over at Amazon so we figure we should do something too. How about a TT’s Happy Hour?

What’s TT’s Happy Hour? Eh, it’s just a bunch of us posting and chatting about something and nothing, break the forums, etc. Completely BYOB.

Time: 3pm - 5pm CT
Where: Here in this very thread

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

@davejlives sometimes pops in with super-cheap deals on super-random junk :grimacing:

:warning:Please note: I will create/post the info on the coupons in this thread after the HH is over. :smiley:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 1pm 3pm
MT 2pm 4pm
CT 3pm 5pm
ET 4pm 6pm

Is that it? I think that’s it.

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently? We break the forums with too much traffic.

Here’s the Happy Hour from February to get an idea of what goes on.

Hope to see you there!!!

16 Likes

YAY!!!

I still never dealt with some of the items from the special TTHH Store.

Oh, and I won’t link to a particular post on that thread, because otherwise @davejlives might cry. Which, admittedly, would be funny.

This happy hour is a little early in the day for most of us. Too bad it’s not on a Friday but you know what? It’s 2020 and anything goes! Woohoo!

2 Likes
2 Likes

10 Likes
1 Like

I’m so sorry too.

I’m already crying…tears of joy! Because there might be Woot Grocery Tote v1.0

5 Likes

With or without the typo?

1 Like

These are printed with special ink which can only be seen under a special light that we will sell for $500 on Cyber Monday

4 Likes

Ask @benjaminleebates about the Black Light version of Journal 3 from Gravity Falls.

6 Likes

Like this? :w_sob:

1 Like

Love those Woot emojis! I’m still waiting for the Sherlock emojis @keelimegreen promised!

Ask Woot! Anything: Creative Team - #313 by mydearWootson
Ask Woot! Anything: Creative Team - #326 by keelimegreen

Well… I was thinking of posting about how I’m here too early, but you all proved to me the Happy Hour starts as soon as the thread opens, and never really ends.

As we say around here, the Sun is always over the yardarm somewhere. :w_happy1:

4?!? DAMMIT IM WORKING.

It’s about time you provided us with kittens.

1 Like

I’ll be driving. I don’t think the forums have a voice to text option.

But wouldn’t that be fun.

Ohhh the things I see on my commute…

3 Likes

Sure they do. And you can text while driving too.