TT's Happy Hour!! Thursday 7/22 [ENDED]

600x200_blogpost

What’s TT’s Happy Hour? Eh, it’s just a bunch of us posting and chatting about something and nothing, breaking the forums, etc. BYOB :slight_smile:

Time: 5pm - 7pm CT
Where: Here in this very thread

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

@davejlives sometimes pops in with super-cheap deals on super-random junk :grimacing:

:warning: Please note: I will create/post the info on the coupons in this thread after the HH is over. :smiley:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3pm 5pm
MT 4pm 6pm
CT 5pm 7pm
ET 6pm 8pm

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently? We break the forums with too much traffic. Lots of speed reading practice.

Here’s the Happy Hour from April 2021 to get an idea of what goes on.

Hope to see you there!!!

POSTING TIP!

If you get tired of being popped to the end of the thread each time you post, we got you covered. To retain your current spot on the page, change one of your preferences:

1. Tap/Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the forums and then the image icon.

2. Tap/Click on “Interface”.

3. Tap/Click on the check box for “Scrolling behavior after post”.

No more flying to the end of the page only to return to where you were reading.

17 Likes

WHERE ARE THE SHIRTS??

9 Likes

RESCHEDULED!!

Sorry we had to cancel last week. My brother passed away and I had to head out of town to help his [adult] kids handle things.

But now I’m ready to drink so let’s get going!

41 Likes

Sorry to learn about your brother, TT. :pleading_face:

9 Likes

TTHH t-shirts?

Wait until later when I show a picture.

:smirk:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Thoughts and prayers to you and all his loved ones.:pray: Hopefully the crazy excitement of happy hour will provide a much needed and welcome distraction!

8 Likes

Today is National Refreshment Day!

Prefect day for dropping in for a cool refreshment during TT’s Happyhour!

6 Likes

The posting tip took an extra step (at least the android app):

Sorry about your brother TT. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :pray:.

4 Likes

Sweet! 2 hours of Uranus jokes coming your way!

4 Likes

@ThunderThighs -I’m sorry to learn of your loss. Prayers with you and your family in this difficult time.

2 Likes

We passed this on the highway. It’s in Uranus, MO. “The best fudge comes from…”

21 Likes

Sorry for your loss and challenges of helping with the necessary stuffs. Just been through similar. It SUCKS! Let’s commence with the drinking, I concur! So happy you’ve rescheduled. Breaking out my shirt and chilling the starter beer now in anticipation!

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I knew someone had passed, didn’t realize it was your brother. Been more than 2 years since my brother died. It doesn’t really get easier, you just compartmentalize it.
Condolences to you and your family.

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

9 Likes

Sorry to hear. I’m not sure your background but it sounds like you could use a good Irish wake!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear TT, my condolences to your family, it’s definitely a tough time, but we’ll enjoy the afternoon together and hopefully lift everyone’s spirits with some “spirits” :beers:

4 Likes

Everyone better tell their friends and get as many people in here as possible today. Let’s have a wake / celebration / party! For TT!

21 Likes

And for those without friends?

6 Likes