TVs from woot

Hi fellow wooters!
I just ordered my first 65” TV. Can anyone provide some info on the shipping experience? Does it come via a normal carrier (FedEx/UPS) or is it handled similar to getting directly from the distributor and come via freight. Thank you!

1 Like

I could vary based on vendor/warehouse, route, tv size, etc…
You should get tracking info once it ships.

Fail Fed Ex GIF

2 Likes

Howdy. The 65" TVs ship via CEVA freight so it’ll take a bit longer than UPS.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

How does one know when the tv will be delivered for an order if you do not have a firm but an estimated date

1 Like

Hi there. If it’s 65" or larger, it ships ground freight. You will be sent a tracking number to follow along. When it reaches your area, you will be contacted to arrange a delivery date or you can reach out to the freight company. It’s usually CEVA.

1 Like

I get your point but I was supposed to get it today and it has still not arrived. Also, no tracking has been sent. I do not want to bother anyone but my kids are too excited and now this is hurting the family time during a summer season.

1 Like

If you’re going by the estimated delivery date on your order history, then that is just as it says – an estimate. You would have to talk to the shipper for the exact time/date.

I apologize if I’ve misunderstood.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.