Ultra Bright Motion Activated Wireless Sensor Light Bar

Ultra Bright Motion Activated Wireless Sensor Light Bar

What are the dimensions of the light bar?

2 Likes

Poor reviews, albeit few, on Walmart. Pass

3 Likes

A whole 200 lumens?
Your night-vision should mostly be safe.

The 2nd graphic showed it right - light bar up above, and her squinting in the dimness at stuff in the washer (dryer?)…

2 Likes

How many batteries per light? 12 included batteries? That seems like a lot. 200 lumens isn’t that bright either, more like a strong nightlight. Tape to secure it into place? Think I’ll keep looking!

1 Like

12 batteries / 3-pack of lights = 4 batteries / light.

2 Likes

In that light she could think she’s in the kitchen opening the oven. Think she’ll get a rude surprise when she goes to take that lasagna out… :joy:

…oven mitts will probably buffer any surprise…

Drat i got these three, loved them and then in a week 2 of the 3 quit working (. Replaced the batteries didn’t help. No they are not super bright, but I put three in my coat closet, two up top and one down below to make it easier to see the shoes I’m reaching for and the only one working now is the one down below.

1 Like

I had the exact same experience, 2 of 3 work ok for a couple of days. The 3 rd never worked. Changed all 12 batteries. Same situation, so I now have one 16 dollar stair light.:-1:

1 Like

Hi, so sorry to hear this. Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

What a load of trash brought six, slowly slowy one by they have died what a waste of $33.98’s plus the replacement batteries I have put in them! Will be a time when I stop using Woot as they are clearly selling Amazon’s trash!

1 Like

Sorry for the problems. Note that they have a

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty

Reach out to the company for assistance.

1 Like