Victrola 50's Retro Bluetooth Record Player

Victrola 50's Retro Bluetooth Record Player

Randomly scrolling through the categories and found this… same exact thing I bought six days ago for $72.81 (albeit in a slightly different color, but it’s the exact same product). Anybody know if there’s any chance of Woot doing a price adjustment? I emailed customer service; just curious if any fellow Wooters have had this happen before and might know what the policy is.

Hi there. The price of each is based of a percentage of the price on Amazon (they were both from Amazon inventory). Sometimes one color carries a premium price. I checked and we’re unable to go lower on the Teal that you both because it puts us below our cost.

You could do a return on it if you like and purchase this blue one instead.

Thanks TT! That makes sense. Is there any way to guess roughly about how much return shipping would be? I’m tempted to just keep the first one since I would imagine the shipping would eat up most of the price difference. Still not a bad deal on something I’ve been wanting to get for a while now… I just wish I hadn’t seen the new one and then I would have been blissfully ignorant, lol.

You’re welcome. The shipping label is a CS question. :smiley:

Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I got a gut punch too. I bought this model, and this color on Woot on 2-4 for $10 more.

Sheesh. I never thought you guys would be this erratic.

I love this! Ordered on March 10th (Amazon prime member) and it was delivered on March 11th.
Packaging was amazing - cardboard box with original never opened Victrola cardboard box inside with paper padding between the two boxes. Like this unit so much I’m tempted to order another one as a back up.

We have many many 33s from the 60’s and it’s a joy to listen to them again. Laughed when we saw the flimsy wire “antenna” for the radio but it actually works quite well. Pulling up stations we didn’t know were available. The CD player works as it should.

I wish this would record from vinyl to cd but not a function of this version. My computer is mid 2011 Imac so don’t know if I could record from the unit to the computer … computer may be too outdated. Purpose would be to then burn cd’s from my computer.

1 Like