VTech 5.8Ghz 4 Handset Cordless Phone w/Answering Machine

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

VTech 5.8Ghz 4 Handset Cordless Phone w/Answering Machine
$69.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 VTech 5.8Ghz 4 Handset Cordless Phone w/Answering Machine - i6783

I think I had these phones a few years ago, they lasted for a long while.

To bad all I have is a cell pone

Damn, if I hadn’t gotten a four phone Panasonic set for Christmas, I’d have been all over this one!

(and this is a much much better price!)

Fech!

Refurb?
Phones?
Again?

<ugh!>

G’night all!

Looks like a good deal, too bad I only use cell phone nowadays

I don’t think 5.8 was available a few years ago

There is a similar version from GE which is much better than Vtech. Vtech is like the like the chihuahua of phones: very squeaky and not much to offer in the way of performance

Great deal. I think I’ll buy.

Oh wait, I already have four cordless phones with all listed features. Nevermind. :slight_smile:

I have given VTech chance after chance after chance. Each and every time, VTech has let me down. Poor reliability, poor audio quality. I shall not give VTech another chance.

G’night.

P.S. VTech makes Sony cordless phones, and those have let me down too. Only Panasonic phones have been reliable for me.

who has home phones anymore? i guess if you live in an area that doesn’t get cell reception…and have a lot of people living in one house…or a lot of rooms, and need a new phone…or have a small business. yes! that’s it…small businesses…

Not bad, but i dont even have 4 rooms to my home. Sure it will work for others.

Already got a good Uniden phone set from woot. If the one I already bought wasn’t so good, I might be interested. Oh well.

Panasonic makes good phones. You’ll probably got more for your money with them.

Not a bad price at all. Good package. However in my line of work, I hear countless complaints about this phone. My recommendation: pass.

I purchased the same from woot, well similar with two headsets for the same price… Solved the interference with my wifi router… GREAT deal woot!

I used to like cordless phones…until I started picking up every word of my nieghbor’s conversations through our baby monitor…No privacy!!

Weren’t these the side deal a few days ago?

I use my vonage plan of 24.95 a month for unlimited … wait everywhere, and anytime to the us and canada.